USAF revetment walls now available in 1/72

Stephen

Why should I order from a company with a website that doesn't give me any contact details nor tell me where they are based?

This is one of the guys behind the USAF SiG in IPMS UK. There will be more info in the News section as soon as I firm up the details with them. Basically they started making this stuff for the SIG as they could find no one else who did, they are now moving on to selling it.

They are just starting this venture so maybe cut them some slack as they say?

They point out they are in the UK, give a contact email and a facebook page link.

We are based in the UK but ship worldwide.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].

You can also post questions, comments and suggestions on our Facebook page!

Julien

• Like 1

As far as I am aware, under the UK consumer Contract regulations, a website has to provide

(a)the main characteristics of the goods or services, to the extent appropriate to the medium of communication and to the goods or services;

(b)the identity of the trader (such as the trader’s trading name);

©the geographical address at which the trader is established and, where available, the trader’s telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, to enable the consumer to contact the trader quickly and communicate efficiently;

(d)where the trader is acting on behalf of another trader, the geographical address and identity of that other trader;

(e)if different from the address provided in accordance with paragraph ©, the geographical address of the place of business of the trader, and, where the trader acts on behalf of another trader, the geographical address of the place of business of that other trader, where the consumer can address any complaints;

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/made

As far as I am aware, under the UK consumer Contract regulations, a website has to provide

(a)the main characteristics of the goods or services, to the extent appropriate to the medium of communication and to the goods or services;

(b)the identity of the trader (such as the trader’s trading name);

©the geographical address at which the trader is established and, where available, the trader’s telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, to enable the consumer to contact the trader quickly and communicate efficiently;

(d)where the trader is acting on behalf of another trader, the geographical address and identity of that other trader;

(e)if different from the address provided in accordance with paragraph ©, the geographical address of the place of business of the trader, and, where the trader acts on behalf of another trader, the geographical address of the place of business of that other trader, where the consumer can address any complaints;

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/made

This is good stuff Rod - As Julien pointed out we are just starting out so this kind kind of feedback is great. Is there anything else you think we should change about our Homepage ? (or any other part of the website for that matter)

Cheers,

Haydn,

These are the revetments by the way....

Sample%20Revetment_zps8z2i7vwd.jpg
Revetment%20Boxes_zpsrqpm99ft.jpg
2016_Cosford_USAF_SIG_revetment2_zpshzm9
  • Like 1

Now all is clear and I'm tempted, Before the update I just couldn't make out a company with US as the beginning of the name and US related products but prices in sterling and I thought there was a legal angle but didn't know the details so glad Rod was able to provide them.

• Like 1

Now all is clear and I'm tempted, Before the update I just couldn't make out a company with US as the beginning of the name and US related products but prices in sterling and I thought there was a legal angle but didn't know the details so glad Rod was able to provide them.

Go on, you know you need some :)

Cheers,

Haydn.

• Like 1