Any idea on delivery of some of the out of stock colours?

SleeperService

Hi,

Is your last initial "P"?

Thank you for your custom anyway, and we have some more colours in manufacture at present. What in particular are you after? It's just prioritisation and working with the bank balance. We have found that some of the slower sellers which are still original WEM stock are running low at about the same time, whereas some others we have manufactured and sold off a few times over in the same time period. Knowing they're less popular we just wait to see who asks about them really.

Is US Neutral Gray one of them by any chance?

RAF Interior Grey-Green and US Dull Dark Green are two of the ones being made at the moment.

Hi There Yes I'm Nick Perry

You're spot on US Neutral Gray also ACLW 13 & 14, and ACUS 22

I won't need these for a while as the ones I've ordered will keep me going for a few models! I just thought I'd ask the question to plan ahead, which is rather rare for me. I completely understand managing cash flow. I wished a former employer had done, that cost me a great job....

Looking forward to giving these a try!

• Like 1

Splendid!

I expect Stew Dapple might be hassling me about Neutral Gray this weekend (to go with the Olive Drab, of course!) and the other 3 are on the waiting list.

I hope you like them, and thanks once again for your custom!