My latest completion yet another Mirage, the Dassault Mirage 5DG of the Gabon Air Force. this is the PJ Production

boxing of the High Planes two seat Mirage, this seemed to go together a lot better than the single seat versions or

maybe I'm just getting the hang of putting them together. Built OOB this version comes with resin seats and etched brass

the only thing I changed were the decals, I used Carpena Decals sheet 72.08 for the Gabon Air Force version despite

the age of the sheet 15 years or so they went on very well, I used the kit decals for some of the airframe stenciling as I

wasn't happy with the Carpena versions.

Any way C and C welcome

IMGP5122_zpsz8qqv2w7.jpg

IMGP5124_zpsrjjeb30o.jpg

IMGP5120_zps2y1egghh.jpg

IMGP5125_zps00wb45yk.jpg

Willy

• Like 17

Another super Mirage from you Willy. Nice to see a two seater wearing the markings of the less well known air forces.

Are you planning on building a Mirage III/5/50 for every nation that flew them? You will habe a fine collection if you do.

Cheers,

Zhizhou

• Like 1

If in doubt, build a Mirage!

This one is plain fantastic!!! Congratulations!

JR

• Like 1

Another super Mirage from you Willy. Nice to see a two seater wearing the markings of the less well known air forces.

Are you planning on building a Mirage III/5/50 for every nation that flew them? You will habe a fine collection if you do.

Cheers,

Zhizhou

Don't think I can manage every nation, but i think I'll try for as many as I can, I'm actually working on a Kfir next, got to mix it up a bit :)