70's NATO Vs Warsaw Pact in Europe GB Chat

16 hours ago, Hewy said:

Blasted photo bucket has really put a spanner in the works 

I don't like it, photo £ucket, like the comment, I hope we see a dramatic battle ship sized U-Turn...

• Like 1

Me too I'm giving them till the end of the weekend then I'll delete my account with them, I was hoping  that they'd have a change of heart and allow hosting for old accounts for at least another  twelve months or so,  but this may be wishful thinking, so many wips and rfi 's and research gone from  many great threads it really is sad, cheers valk 

Glynn

Edited by Hewy
  • Like 1

I am steadily working through some of my old threads editing & replacing links with a new hosting site - re-uploading the images.  Slow work, but keeps my record of what i did when up to date

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gang. Please allow me this opportunity to apologise for my absence from the forums in general and the GBs in particular over the preceding weeks but my father's rapidly worsening ill health and eventual death had hit me rather hard. This left me with neither the time nor the inclination to provide any worthwhile contribution to the forum so please forgive me while I play catch-up and get back up to speed with my neglected moderating duties. 

I've missed the Photobucket debacle so need to look into the existing situation and solutions then see how it can all be applied to our gallery and its poll if there's still an appetite for it.

15 minutes ago, Col. said:

Hello Gang.

Firstly, my condolences. No need for apologies in the slightest, i think we all realise that when people are quiet then the real world has gone and got involved. Just sorry to hear that it has happened for you in this way.

See to what you need to, dont worry about us lot on here.

Hope things pick up for you is all else I can think to say.

• Thanks 1

Yes condolences col, no worries about getting up to date I'm sure most, if not all will agree, for me the taking part was was most important aspect , hope your feeling a bit more chipper soon

Glynn

• Thanks 1

Deepest condolences Col.

Was wondering if you were considering unlocking the Gallery thread at some point in the future  so that we can fix all those Photobucketed-up pictures  ?

Edited by IanHx
  • Like 1