Eduard - leaflet for distributors

172flogger

6 hours ago, Torbjorn said:

So I apparently got an Eduard 2020 catalogue with a recent order (freight costs were suddenly down to manageable again). Though the 1/72 pages are thin, there is this mention of a Royal class D.VII triple, and a Profipack Fokker D.VII Albatros-built. Can’t find any news about that, anyone knows more?

V. Šulc mentioned these boxings at the beginning of the year in Eduard Info. 

IIRC they were supposed to be released last year but as Eduard focused on 1/48 Tempests, Messerschmitts and Mustangs Fokker was moved to this year.

This year, in 1/72, we are going to see only Fokker, another boxing of Spitfire Mk.VIII and MiG-21, so nothing new as these kits had been designed previous years. It sound like 72nd de-evolultion.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, DominikS said:

This year, in 1/72, we are going to see only Fokker, another boxing of Spitfire Mk.VIII and MiG-21, so nothing new as these kits had been designed previous years. It sound like 72nd de-evolultion.

And Kuňkadlo. And Z-37 Čmelák.

BTW, it was explained multiple times in Eduard Q&A thread at modelforum.cz (I think I have seen your nick there too?) that the 1/72 scale revolution actually means revolution in the quality of the 1/72 kits, bringing them on par with 1/48 scale in terms of details, build options etc. It was not meant as a revolution in quantity.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JBr said:

And Kuňkadlo. And Z-37 Čmelák.

BTW, it was explained multiple times in Eduard Q&A thread at modelforum.cz (I think I have seen your nick there too?) that the 1/72 scale revolution actually means revolution in the quality of the 1/72 kits, bringing them on par with 1/48 scale in terms of details, build options etc. It was not meant as a revolution in quantity.

Ditto.

BTW, Dominik probably has little interest in post-WW2 aviation as otherwise he would knew that the recently released MiG-21PFM has only two sprues common with the previous releases (and large parts of their contents goes to the spares box), and three fully new ones - quite a lot of changes for 'nothing new'...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JBr said:

Ah, sort of like the "fewer but better Russians" produced by the purges?

• Haha 5

On 2/24/2020 at 9:53 AM, JBr said:

Aye, and they succeeded, which makes it even more sad that there aren’t more of them 😛 

Edited by Torbjorn

• 3 weeks later...

Really excited by the "Tornado GR.1 LööK 1/48 Eduard/Revell" set. I thought the F-104J part was a little off (though it might just have been my version) but their LööK parts for the Mig-23 and 21 are outstanding so I have high hopes for this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They are certainly going off the wall a bit with their 1/144 decals.

I was concerned the new 5 decals, one sprue baggings might be a slow down from them, but they are obviously putting some effort into finding unusual schemes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tim R-T-C said:

They are certainly going off the wall a bit with their 1/144 decals.

I was concerned the new 5 decals, one sprue baggings might be a slow down from them, but they are obviously putting some effort into finding unusual schemes.

Only one model you mean?

That is sad...  as boxing, shipping etc still remains the cost driver I guess...

Schemes are great!

Kind if a down scaling effort from the 48th kits !!

I kinda started collecting hhis 144 jet series... not building unfortunately as of yet...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've ordered the Lysander (brings back childhood memories of the Matchbox kit) along with some JP233s and GR.1 LooK sets. I just wish Eduard would get round to selling the Tornado resin seats as a stand alone item now that they've shifted all of their special edition Tonkas.

• Like 1

The MiG-21, Lysander, and Marauder all look cool but the Kunkadlo has an instant appeal for me that I can't explain. Something different perhaps.

• 2 weeks later...

Leaflet for July

https://www.eduard.com/out/media/distributors/leaflet/leaflet2020-07en.pdf

84160 F6F-3 1/48 Weekend edition
4464 P-47D Bubbletop 1/144 Super44
11140 WILDE SAU: Episode one Ring of fire 1/48 Limited edition Dual combo Bf 109G-5/6 in 1/48 scale.
machines from JG 300, JG 301 and JG 302.
8095 Morane Saulnier Type N 1/48 ProfiPACK

Edited by Wuger91
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Wuger91 said:

Leaflet for July

https://www.eduard.com/out/media/distributors/leaflet/leaflet2020-07en.pdf

84160 F6F-3 1/48 Weekend edition
4464 P-47D Bubbletop 1/144 Super44
11140 WILDE SAU: Episode one Ring of fire 1/48 Limited edition Dual combo Bf 109G-5/6 in 1/48 scale.
machines from JG 300, JG 301 and JG 302.
8095 Morane Saulnier Type N 1/48 ProfiPACK

I see lots of stuff for the Zvezda Hind as expected. Also nice to see the Big Sin Tornado weapons pack.

109's+JG300+Dual combo=Eduard take my money🙂

A very happy bunny after reading that they're releasing 3 dual combos concentrating on JG300, JG301 & JG302. Some great camouflage schemes to look forward to in the future. 

• Like 2

Big set for the Tornado;

Collection of 7 armament sets for Tornado GR.1 / GR.4 in 1/48 scale by Eduard/Revell. - BOZ-EC pod, - Sky Shadow ECM pod, - CPU-123 Paveway II, - JP233 dispenser pod, - ALARM missiles, - CBU-87 bombs, - TIALD pod.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Julien said:

Big set for the Tornado;

Collection of 7 armament sets for Tornado GR.1 / GR.4 in 1/48 scale by Eduard/Revell. - BOZ-EC pod, - Sky Shadow ECM pod, - CPU-123 Paveway II, - JP233 dispenser pod, - ALARM missiles, - CBU-87 bombs, - TIALD pod.

I just bought  nearly all seperately.... do I need a second set  ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Just two new decal options on the Avia 534, the other two were already in the quattro boxing.

Although it is out of production, you can get the 4 packs for £13 in a lot of places, so what I presume will be £8 for 1 is quite a jump. Perhaps adding in the etch pack or making it a double pack might have made for a better deal.