Eduard - leaflet for distributors

172flogger

14 hours ago, Dim_Thessalonica said:

I think that Eduard should at some point - sooner rather than later - release some of its Bf-109s with foreign markings. As a fan of small airforces, I m bored with these Luftwaffe choices all the time.

From Eduard's December 2016 Newsletter where they spoke about future releases,

"New items for the month of November, 2017, are shrouded in a thick fog. For now, the plan is to focus on the Bf 109F and G in the Mediterranean and North Africa. Thought is also being given to the Bf 109 F/G in foreign service. That could be a cool and colorful kit."

This sounds like a Dual Combo offering. They've done 3 Airacobra Dual Combos: Mediterranean, New Guinea, and Guadalcanal. It would make Eduard a lot of $$$$ if they offered their Bf-109F/Gs in this format as well. 

Since they are thinking about Bf-109F/G in Foreign Service markings contact them and let Eduard know you'ld like to see this happen. They do respond to inquires and they are on Facebook. 

https://www.eduard.com/store/out/media/InfoEduard/archive/2016/info-eduard-2016-12EN.pdf

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, czaralko said:

Nice.

Royal Class Fw-190-A2/3/4 family all in one box with some fantastic markings too. Eduard is very clever doing this because you'll need to buy at least 2 - 4 of the overtrees kits to make a complete early Anton family A-2, A-3, A-4 two gun, A-4 4 gun wing, A-4 trop, and A-4 JaBo.

December is just around the corner.:party:

• 1 month later...

This should be the link - if Eduard hasn't changed it. Not alive as yet.

https://www.eduard.com/store/out/media/distributors/leaflet/leaflet2018-01.pdf

Edit:

The December "INFO" editorial by V. Sulc states that the URL address has indeed changed:

"Around mid-November, we released our
Distributors‘ Leaflet as usual, except it wasn’t
at its usual address, and so it couldn’t readily
be downloaded which is something modellers
have become accustomed to doing. To come
up with the right route to the address wasn’t
in my mind a difficult task, but not everyone
managed it."

No new address given - not too helpful.

Edited by falcon04

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice to see the MiG-21PFM with a comprehensive set of decal options for NVAF aircraft............still puzzled as to why Eduard have never seen fit to produce a MiG-21FL with those nice Indian (and other) Air Force marking options. I believe you can produce the FL by mixing and matching parts from the PF and PFM kits so it seems to be a no brainer to me. 

• Like 1

On 17/02/2018 at 11:29 PM, Julien said:

That He 280 looks good.

Nice to see them bringing it out again, hasn't been available for a long long time. I believe it was one of their very early kits that used to come in those small black bordered boxes. Stop them going for silly money on fleabay for a bit :)

5 hours ago, Tiger331 said:

still puzzled as to why Eduard have never seen fit to produce a MiG-21FL with those nice Indian (and other) Air Force marking options

Most likely because their limited edition "MiG-21MF/bis in the Indian service" didn't sell well. It was released in 2012 and I saw it in their stockhouse even three years later, which is not very usual for a limited edition kit. Or at least Eduard limited editon kit :)

• Like 1