Eduard - leaflet for distributors

172flogger

2 hours ago, PDH said:

Brilliant, well spotted. They always used en in the past, and I didn't notice the change.

Thank you very much.

P

Yeah, Eduard released czech version first.

When I checked for it english version was not available yet.

• 2 weeks later...

E-day 2022 briefing summary - the 1/48th releases programme 2023

Googled from Czech langage - https://www.modelforum.cz/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=68170&sid=5a8593027bd4907f0906059bbd27cbdc&start=15480#p2527653

Also to Eduard's 1/48 novelties until the end of 2023 as presented on E-day:

Bf 109G-12/CS-99 - built on the current Bf 109 design, there will be three fuselages according to the version from which it was created ( G-4, 6, 10) foxes with bumps in front of the cabin, more version of the rear cover - CS-99 has a bulge to the side without

Bf 109K-4 reinforcements - new tool including a frame with small parts, separate position lights, lengthening of the centroplane division by one segment at the back because of the cover (same as S-199 1/72) - I guess it should be in flight??

S-199 - based on the K-4 design, should be on E-day 2023

Mig-21 F-13 - completely new design, all brake shields are folded out, cannons can be seen under the front ones. The alternative of the Finnish cockpit, which was different, is currently being riveted - it should be at the end of 2023

Zlin 526 two-digit - this will be like the last dualcombo, followed by those that were already released on weekends and pp, where even minor deviations of different designs will be resolved. The Zlin 26 will not be the

L-13 Blanik - only one version, the wing is continuous from one piece (probably only divided into upper/lower wings), the solution is to connect transparent parts with windows to the center plane. This project, like the Trainer, serves to test construction techniques and train the designer.

P-51B/C - made with and without a keel, better attachment of the landing gear legs, another version of the propeller (H&S non cuffed) constructed according to a 3D scan of the actual sheet (made in Prague)

Rufe - I was lazy with this one and didn't pay attention I

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Ditto. Thanks Homebee. 

Really good to know that the 1/48 MiG-21F-13 is coming with separate airbrakes under the forward fuselage (it is such a pain cutting them out of the earlier, otherwise superb Eduard Fishbed kits) and optional Finnish cockpit parts (presumably for the recce version?)

Tony 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

In December leaflet :

7032 Bf 109E-3 1/72 ProfiPACK

11168 SAMURAI Dual Combo 1/48 (A6m3 Mod 22, 22a, 32)
84184 P-51D-10 1/48 Weekend edition

7466 Spitfire Mk.IXc 1/72 Weekend edition

8188 Fw 190D-9 1/48 ProfiPACK

82119 Bf 109G-10 Mtt. Regensburg
1/48 ProfiPACK Re-release

Edited by Wuger91
  • Like 1

Great news about the Emil!

I was considering buying the Special Hobby Bf 109E3 as part of a bigger order from a store abroad but seeing the news about a Profipack I'll hold off - it seems that the Eduard re-boxing might be a better value overall.

Any idea if Eduard are going the release other 1/72 Emils as Profipacks?

The base kit looks great even without additions but I find the canopy masks are very useful, and SpecialHobby's own boxings are quite a bit more expensive than even Eduard's Profipacks where I live.

1 minute ago, Ventsislav Gramatski said:

Any idea if Eduard are going the release other 1/72 Emils as Profipacks?

This is something they may not even know in Eduard. The January and February issues of Eduard Info usually talk about plans for the whole year, but the two companies work so closely together that another rebox of this kind can be thought up basically overnight.

12 hours ago, Ventsislav Gramatski said:

Great news about the Emil!

Did you know that Exotic Decals (by ToRo Models) recently released 1/72 sheets for Bulgarian Emils, Called Bulgarian arrows. I couldn't resist that combination of two tone green and yellow.

Edited by TheKinksFan
distributor corrected
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Boman said:

Finally! P-51B/C in 1/48 🤩👍 Don't mind the BF-109G-12 either 😋

Brit Modeler is usually the place to read this first, I saw these images and the announcement over at Hyperscale about two weeks ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Borisz said:

Wing folding not only spectacular, but save some space for you too. Apearently Eduard doesnt make their kits, like Hellcat so.

Whatever one thinks about the quality of Airfix kit, they can be commended that they consistently provide the option to build the kits with wheels up and folded wings. For some reason Eduard and others don't do this, which is a shame.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TheKinksFan said:

Whatever one thinks about the quality of Airfix kit, they can be commended that they consistently provide the option to build the kits with wheels up and folded wings. For some reason Eduard and others don't do this, which is a shame.

Exactly!
I have the recent Sea King and Kate kits from the Airfix. Looking in the box they arent look bad, and you have a lot of options for folding, tilting, etc. I dont get why Eduard cant include some parts for folding a wing in a ProfiPack. Imo those were bigger hit than a colored photoetchted fret. Those unusual shapes are so eyecatching.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...