Eduard - leaflet for distributors

172flogger

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Boman said:

Hi 
Anyone know when the March edition is out? 

It was released in January and mentioned on the previous page of this thread:

https://www.eduard.com/out/media/distributors/leaflet/leaflet2022-03en.pdf

If you mean the April one I'd say probably next week, they always seem to be released on a date in the teens. 

Edited by -Ian-

March 2022 leaflet

https://www.eduard.com/out/media/distributors/leaflet/leaflet2022-04en.pdf

82156 Spitfire Mk.Vb late 1/48 ProfiPACK

11158 ZERO ZERO ZERO! 1/48 Limited edition Dual Combo

84181 F6F-5 1/48 Weekend edition

7461 MiG-15bis 1/72 Weekend edition

11149 Eagle ́s Call Dual Combo 1/48 Limited edition Re-release

70131 Fokker D.VII (OAW) 1/72 ProfiPACK Re-release

8261 Bf 109E-1 1/48 ProfiPACK Re-release

82103 F-6D/K 1/48 ProfiPACK Re-release

Nothing realy new 😟

• Like 2

Hellcats in 72nd are available again, aside from that again highly uninspired list of novelities in my view, 4 months after Tora...2 months after A6M2 Profipack now Zero...boxing of the same subtype, all fair, but spread it a bit, release it at a later date, way too many  similiar boxings in short time frame, again in my highly subjective view they are truely milking it.

Not to mention price wise that of lately Dual Combos offer no value, price being double that of Profipack, unlike before when " second" kit offered almost 30% discount.

To finish the rant, also nice to see that "Limited Edition" by Eduard means- re-release of the same, nice slap to all who bought the kit for quite hefty price tag after the former being labelled as " discontinued" on their website...

Edited by Thomas V.

4 hours ago, alt-92 said:

When was that fire again? 'Cos I keep seeing it being used as a reason why there's no 1/72 content. 

20 december 2020…so that is 14 months ago…it looks like a long time but I can understand that their stock is still below of what it would be.

cheers, Jan

6 hours ago, alt-92 said:

When was that fire again? 'Cos I keep seeing it being used as a reason why there's no 1/72 content. 

From their Feb newsletter ‘We replenished nearly 55 % of the destroyed stock of plastic sprues that on December 19, 2021 (maybe that should have been 2020?) numbered  nearly one million, currently giving us 550,000. With these, we have been able to partially replenish our range of kits, which today amounts to about eighty active items and accounts for new kits as well as reissues. Prior to the fire, we had almost 180.’

thats a lot of plastic lost - and I reckon they are doing a good job of getting back on track.  It’s not like I don’t have enough 1/72 Spitfire VIII to keep me going until they come back into stock 😬

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, supersonic said:

Impressing and wonderful words from Mr. Sulc in the foreword of this issue....

Fully agree. And Jan Bobek's in last page.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Julien said:

Is there an English version of that?

According to Eduard's Facebook post, it's published on 02/03/2022. No time given, but would assume same sort of time as the Czech language version.

• 2 weeks later...