Eduard - leaflet for distributors

172flogger

6 hours ago, exdraken said:

Hardly any news lately, at least exciting ones are sorely missing I think...

I seriously hope Eduard is doing well!!

Absolutely no surprise here. As usual, Eduard will present the program for 2021's first term with the january info.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MiG-Mech said:

Will be there a Black Friday Sale ? :)

There wasn't even an Edoween...

Mr. Schulz said something between the lines about a sale in time for Christmas in the November Info, but who knows...

Is there any info about the Fokker D VII Royal Class kit? I wasn't able to find any for a long time. So this combo comes in quite strange in regard of that...hope it wont get canceled...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, komoras said:

There wasn't even an Edoween...

Mr. Schulz said something between the lines about a sale in time for Christmas in the November Info, but who knows...

Is there any info about the Fokker D VII Royal Class kit? I wasn't able to find any for a long time. So this combo comes in quite strange in regard of that...hope it wont get canceled...

Well, I can't see anything strange. It's just postponed, can't see no reasons for Ed to cancel it.

A Dual combo of Fokker-built D.VII:s is a very natural step before a Royal class edition, and allows you to build a D.VII and a D.VIIF. This box contains some extra goodies too (brassin range engines), that are otherwise usually found in the posher editions, so it’s sort of a middle way.

• 4 weeks later...

Eduard Leaflet February 2021 https://www.eduard.com/out/media/distributors/leaflet/leaflet2021-02en.pdf

82153 Spitfire Mk.IIa1/48 ProfiPACK

70142 MiG-21MF fighter-bomber1/72 ProfiPACK re-release

11147 Kampfstift1/48 Limited Edition (Limited edition kit of German WWII bomber Dornier Do 17Z in 1/48 scale., ICM plastic, two large frets of photoetch, one of them pre-painted, resin wheels and some other small parts, and the decal sheet for 8 marking and painting options)

84130 MiG-21bis1/48 Weekend edition

7404 Nieuport Ni-171/72 Weekend edition

Edited by Wuger91
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

March 2021 Leaflet from Eduard

https://www.eduard.com/out/media/distributors/leaflet/leaflet2021-03en.pdf

82149 Fw 190A-5 1/48 ProfiPACK (4 guns wing)

2135 Du doch nicht!! Triple combo1/72 Limited Edition kit of aircraft of German WWI fighter ace Ernst Udet and his Albatros D.V´s, Fokker Dr. I´s and Fokker D.VII´s

7456 Z-37A Čmelák 1/72 Weekend Edition

8470 P-39Q Airacobra 1/48 Weekend edition

Edited by Wuger91
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

April 2021 Leaflet From Eduard

https://www.eduard.com/out/media/distributors/leaflet/leaflet2021-04en.pdf

82152 Spitfire Mk.I early 1/48 ProfiPACK

2134 Stříbrné šípy Dual combo1/72 Limited Edition Soviet Cold War jet fighter MiG-21PF and PFM

84173 Bf 109G-6 1/48 Weekend Edition

8414 Pfalz D.IIIa 1/48 Weekend edition

• Thanks 2

I noticed this in the text:

”APRIL 2021 NEW RELEASES
There are four kit releases prepared for April. Spitfire Mk.I early 1/48, ProfiPack item 82152, represents the early production Spitfires Mk.I, particularly with the flat canopy and two-blade wooden propeller. I guess this Spitfire version wasn ́t pro- duced by any kit manufacturer yet, I believe it could be good for sales of this item.”

It’s not correct though, as both of Airfix’s 1/48 Spitfire Mk.I kits had the parts to allow them to be built with the two-blade prop and flat sided canopy. The first Mk.I kit even featured an early 19 Squadron aircraft in this configuration on the box art.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

Nope, Eagle’s Call boxing that you mention was announced to be scheduled for August (in time for US IPMS Nationals), so they still have time.

Yeah, just found that info too. I have a Eduard IIb on the way, I think all the parts are on the sprue to make a Vb. So I’m going to get a jump in a Vb build.

1 hour ago, Scooby said:

Yeah, just found that info too. I have a Eduard IIb on the way, I think all the parts are on the sprue to make a Vb. So I’m going to get a jump in a Vb build.

Only the Spitfire Mk.Vbs which were built as Cannon Spitfires Mk.I (the famous photos of Spitfire Mk.V QJ-S). Generally, don't trust Eduard with the information about Spitfires.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DominikS said:

Only the Spitfire Mk.Vbs which were built as Cannon Spitfires Mk.I (the famous photos of Spitfire Mk.V QJ-S). Generally, don't trust Eduard with the information about Spitfires.

I’m not trusting Eduard information, I’m looking at what is on the sprue and I discussed it in a thread here. Eduard hasn’t stated this, that the parts to make a Vb may be on the sprue.

13 hours ago, Nocoolname said:

Has anyone done a review of the Eduard 'Space' sets yet? I've yet to see any up-close pictures of them unlike the Quinta sets. I'd really like to be able to see photos of the finished article before buying.

My mobile phone camera isn't the best, but hope these may be of use. I'll not make any comparisons with 'other brands' as it's an Eduard thread, but until someone with more talent and a better camera comes along...

Scalpel blade added to (hopefully) provide some context to the photos

image1

image3

image2

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wuger91 said:

April 2021 Leaflet From Eduard

https://www.eduard.com/out/media/distributors/leaflet/leaflet2021-04en.pdf

8414 Pfalz D.IIIa 1/48 Weekend edition

The paint schemes for that Pfalz look pretty tempting. Having four of them is certainly a good fit for WWI German fighters and the endless amount of colorful finishes they come in.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...