As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

modelling minion

1/48 Hasegawa CF-104 1st Canadian Air Group TAM 1980 FINISHED!

hi Craig,

the english virus has hit the german again. The Daco set has the demisting stuff in it. As i said i will show it to you when we next meet up, shame about the work!- I am sorting Thomas's sale kits out, so keep an eye out on here or at Telford

Andy

hi Craig,

the english virus has hit the german again. The Daco set has the demisting stuff in it. As i said i will show it to you when we next meet up, shame about the work!- I am sorting Thomas's sale kits out, so keep an eye out on here or at Telford

Andy

Not meaning to sidetrack the lovely build, but just to let you know - Ive asked the mods/admins regards a group buy of DACO stuff and theyre listening and working on it. :)

hi Craig,

Andy

I look forward to seeing the Daco set in the flesh, I'm also intrigued by what Thomas has for sale (big surprise!), you will have to give me a sneak preview!!

Not meaning to sidetrack the lovely build, but just to let you know - Ive asked the mods/admins regards a group buy of DACO stuff and theyre listening and working on it. :)

Excellent stuff! Hope it works out, though I imagine (like you said earlier) keeping track of who's paying for what might be a bit tricky.

I look forward to seeing the Daco set in the flesh, I'm also intrigued by what Thomas has for sale (big surprise!), you will have to give me a sneak preview!!

mostly 1/72 stuff with the odd 1/48 F-15 and Tomcat for small money. You won`t see anything until Telford though. Approximately 400 kits for sale if they ever make it out of his house!! ;-) He is worse than you for hoarding. There is a nice Fujimi CH-53 but you have passed that phase and fluttered on!

Andy