Boeing P-26A Peashooter by Revell

Hi guys!

I made a little plane called Boeing P-26A Peashooter by Revell. It's not top notch of course, because this are my first steps in scale modeling, but nonetheless here are the pictures. The last picture is photographed with a diorama, which is not yet entirely finished. :)

DSC_0222c_zpstrz6effs.jpg

DSC_0232c_zpslgkiq2ht.jpg

DSC_0245c_zpsql7bhanv.jpg

• Like 18

Hi Noobaru,

this is one of the best oldies but goldies of all the models ever manufactured, in my unschooled opinion!

And you've done a fantastic job of it, as it is not one of the easiest kits to tackle with this weird rigging...

Great show and keep having fun!

JR

• Like 1

Hello Noobaru and welcome to the forum. That's a very good effort for your first attempt at scale modelling and you should be very proud of what you've achieved with this kit? It's certainly a very colourful aircraft!!

Well done and thanks for sharing your work with us. :thumbsup::coolio:

Kev :)

• Like 1

Hey!

Thanks for great comments and motivation from both of you guys. Yes, I've had a tough time with the rigging. Nothing stood as it should at first, but after a while I was satisfied with the results. :)

• Like 1

Hi Noobaru:

Conratulations for this wonderful build!!!

I have been watching the pics and really think that for a first try this one really excels a huge lot.

This one is an old and cheaper kit but with some adds ons as you did here, and a little more its possible to have a show stopper at hand. Hope you will continue dealing with these little plastic parts in box to make big masterworks as many herein this forum, I have seen you are a valiant one, have a natural talent in which you have presented to us and my advice is to finish your dio with the same taste as the model and present many morepics with complement of the kit, and then go for another one to let the magic and talent inside of you to flow outside and taht way continue to make many more nice works as the one you have presented here.

All the know how about this our chersished hobby is here, and also can make all the questions you need here, can access here and there for more knowledge as the time building models goes by and learn many more techniques to make each time better models and continue to enjoy your free time.

Thank you very much for sharing,

Cheers from Guatemala!!!

Luis Alfonso

• Like 2

Thanks one more time everybody. I really didn't know, that I'm going to get so much positive feedback. I already have next project before me. It's a Titanic again by Revell in 1/1200 scale (a tiny one), that I will present together with diorama (right before impact or after impact, haven't decided yet) when it is done. Also, if I will have time to film the whole building process, I will make a video and present a link to it here as well. :) :)

Edited by Noobaru
  • Like 2

Nice build and a very good start into scale modelling! Admire the fact that you choose a subject that needed so much rigging. Have built the very same model not so long ago and enjoyed it very much. An old but lovely kit with surprisingly well-fitting parts.

Cheers,

Mario

• Like 2