Valom Sopwith Pup 1/144 Rigged and finished

Excluding 1/350 aircraft for ships, this is possibly the smallest model I have completed.

This is the excellent Valom 1/144 Sopwith Pup. The moulding is very crisp. It includes a cockpit, which is very small and didn't quite fit without a shave around the edges. It includes 4 markings options, which give a variety colour options. The wing struts, and landing gear are photo etch, which was really easy to use in this scale.

I frayed 'Rig-it', which is a lycra thread, down to a single thread and used super glue to apply the rigging. It took about 3 hours to rig.

I'm pretty impressed with the model. It was a 3 day build.

Now, Back to something full sized.

Regards,
Alan

image_zpss1uc2buw.jpg

image_zpsfjr88pw1.jpg

image_zpsrmomuqzw.jpg

• Like 25

Oh I see what you did there Alan, nice job on the oversize tins of paint, just can't figure out how you got a BIG hand! :banghead:

Seriously, awesome little Pup there, :goodjob: I am sure you must have been cross-eyed at the end of your 3 hour session.

Shane

Beautiful. The more I see of these Valom kits the more I feel the need to build a micro-air force. I have a lot of 144 in my life but nothing, absolutely nothing, that small. Yet. Great job, sir.