Mirage IV - Heller 1/48

Wunderbar......!!!!! Excellent subject for a Cold War project....Aren't those delta winged planes a real beauty...?????? All the Mirage saga deserve a place in the Best Looking Planes Hall of Fame.

Regarding your 80's music....well......any Front 242 tune would do it....

Best regards...!!!!

Thanks for all your kind comments. :D

I just need one fuselage half and the scribings done!

In the past I have rescribed Monograms 1/72 B-1 so this isn't that much of a challenge, you know - mind you though - the next one will be a Tamiyagawasomething! ;)

And thanks Antoine for your info on the 'P' - it's always good to learn something! :winkgrin:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

(...) - the next one will be a Tamiyagawasomething! ;)

How about the F-117? It has nicely done engraved panel lines which need to be filled with putty and sanded to get an accurate surface :banghead:

Nice work on the Mirage.

René

• 3 weeks later...

Am still at it, but my efforts has been sabotaged by an attack of the flu :sick: , heatwave in Denmark (!) :coolio: and this:

c9aadd67-d773-44c7-a0b7-3073f8d192a5_zps

Yes - smack in the middle of my model! :yikes:

I only have one fuselage left before the building can start in earnest! :guitar:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

Still at it, but at the pace I'm building it the way I want to build it I don't think I'll make it to the finish line of the GB. :sorry:

I may switch to something smaller and faster just to be able to produce SOMETHING in the timespan given. :hmmm:

This WIP however is postponed for now - I may have bitten of more than I could chew - not the first time! :oops:

Now to find something smaller and faster to build..... :hmmm:

Cheers (for now) :bye:

Hans J

• Like 2

Still at it, but at the pace I'm building it the way I want to build it I don't think I'll make it to the finish line of the GB. :sorry:

I may switch to something smaller and faster just to be able to produce SOMETHING in the timespan given. :hmmm:

This WIP however is postponed for now - I may have bitten of more than I could chew - not the first time! :oops:

Now to find something smaller and faster to build..... :hmmm:

Cheers (for now) :bye:

Hans J

Hans,

Should the Mirage GB get the go-ahead for 2017, and this still be languishing on the shelf of doom, your efforts in re-scribing haven't taken it over the 25% threshold it would be more than welcome on that GB. We'd love to see this completed.

Of course the GB has to get through the vote but having already shown an interest in Mirages I'm sure we can count on your vote... ...can't we? :fight:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...