1/48 Tamiya Fairey battle brand new tooling!

gruffy

Kindly tie this man to his post and have him shot.

Twice just in case he gets up.

• Like 1

I think what they should do is a brand new Avro Lancaster kit to replace their, not bad, but old kit by now, wich has a few issues!! That's what they should create!! A NEW TOOL AVRO LANCASTER....one of the most iconic aircraft in the history of aviation!! It is a shame on plastic modelling to be some really good kits out there of some unknown really flying machines...and not one of the legends!!! Just sharing my opinion!!!

If only this kit could be CAD designed by Stratosphere Models (I hear they are very good at CAD designing) using station diagrams drawn in red and blue sketches by Robertson (and his immeasurable expertise), and the whole thing marketed by Brasil Decals (only PayPal gift option, thank you) :weep: ...

• Like 1

If only this kit could be CAD designed by Stratosphere Models (I hear they are very good at CAD designing) using station diagrams drawn in red and blue sketches by Robertson (and his immeasurable expertise), and the whole thing marketed by Brasil Decals (only PayPal gift option, thank you) :weep: ...

A line up to set the whole model-making world a buzzing LOL!!