Revel Fw190 1/32

Very smart, great choice of paint scheme.

From photo bucket you should just be able to post in the 4th "share this photo" tab ("IMG") straight into your post......however I just tried it from this IPad, and it didn't work either........

(EDIT - just played with your Photobucket "IMG" file name and even (& now deleted) played with a pic from my photobucket to prove the above statement was correct. I believe there is something wrong in the IMG file name with your pictures)

Thanks gentlemen.

Any tips on aerial wire...stretched sprue seems too thick ( before it breaks!) and I've tried some fishing line but can't get to grips with it. Are there any tutorials/ videos out there for novices ?

Edited by Jonesi

Thanks gentleman.

Any tips on aerial wire...stretched sprue seems too thick ( before it breaks!) and I've tried some fishing line but can't get to grips with it. Are there any tutorials/ videos out there for novices ?

EZ line, fine rigging thread from Uschi Van Der Rosten OR if you have any tank kits with vinyl tracks try heat stretching the sprue from those as it will go as far as your arms will let you

Ill definitely give the tank track idea a go. My 10 yr old so has a ton of messed up small scale tanks..it was watching him make them and then having a look at some of the stunning builds on this website that got me going again.