1/48 - BAe Harrier T.2/T.2A/T.2N/T.4/T.4N/T.8 by Kinetic - released

Homebee

The CADs are just showing theoretical assembly of some of the parts options, not the final instructions. For example, they all show the flat panel antenna that was only fitted to G VTOL. Rest assured the instructions will show you which bits to fit to which variant.

• Like 1

The CADs are just showing theoretical assembly of some of the parts options, not the final instructions. For example, they all show the flat panel antenna that was only fitted to G VTOL. Rest assured the instructions will show you which bits to fit to which variant.

Couldn't help myself Dave, having spent a couple of years on the OCU

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Viper15 said:

I'll definitely pick up a T.4, but here's to hoping they make a 1/48 T.10....

I can guarantee you that they will:  I just picked-up the NMC T.10/12 conversion (for a relatively hefty sum), so odds are excellent that Kinetic (or somebody) will now announce a new kit.  ;)

No need to say thanks, everybody - I'm happy to be doing my bit for my fellow modellers!  :P

• Like 3

13 hours ago, type40 said:

I can guarantee you that they will:  I just picked-up the NMC T.10/12 conversion (for a relatively hefty sum), so odds are excellent that Kinetic (or somebody) will now announce a new kit.  ;)

No need to say thanks, everybody - I'm happy to be doing my bit for my fellow modellers!  :P

I feel all warm inside as I've got the Heritage Aviation conversion planned for the Hawker GB if it's allowed.

13 hours ago, type40 said:

A real hero taking one for the team!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, type40 said:

Thank you for taking that bullet, I look forward to buying their T.10 fairly soon then haha. If it makes you feel better, I did a similar thing recently when I paid an absolute fortune for an scratched up Revell Venator class republic cruiser.... Feel free to go and get the re-release they just put up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to this always liked the two seater version.

Guy