Revell 1:24 scale La Ferrari

One of the few models where I have not added any lights to. I really had a close look but I did not think I would have the patience to add any with such little space to work in. So this is the finished article. Despite the pictures it does have a glossy sheen to it but I need to study and work harder at improving that side of things.

Looking at KonaDawgs finished kit I lost heart, as his finished model is amazing. I've never had the patience regarding polishing and have tried a few short (cheap)

cuts but it seems I will have to invest in the decent materials and just sit and polish and buff, sit and polish and buff, sit and polish and buff,sit and polish and buff......... :banghead:

The good thing is that I am getting used to airbrushing and the final body coats are looking acceptable. So, hopefully on my next build (the 1:24 scale Revell Schlingmann HLF 20- possibly with working lights) I may perfect the polishing side of things.

Anyway, thanks for viewing my pictures and I look forward to any feedback.

P1070559

P1070562 P1070561

P1070564_zpsf4xislqq

P1070565_zpsjskyxq7c

P1070567_zpsii8givis

P1070569_zps1bc1equh

P1070570_zpsqicmwlqr

P1070571_zpszz0jytof

Edited by ukmodeller
Renew pictures
  • Like 4

Thanks for the reference UK . I think your car looks ace. Still debating what to do next!

Really appreciate the feedback KD. In all fairness, your build is excellent and deserves a lot of credit.

Next for me, I've only gone and bought the Revell 1:24 scale Schlingmann HLF20 fire truck.............. :banghead:

This means creating English markings (even though it is not used over here) and think about adding lights...............again!

Oh well, you only live once........... :thumbsup: