L-39C albatros Breitling AerobaticTeam 2009, 1/72 Eduard

Hi guys,

This is my 12th aircraft in my "aerobatic teams" collection, and the first kit of the year for me.
It was very difficult to build, horrible fit, some mini bubbles on canopy and a really bad plastic, but with lovely recessed panel lines though. This eduard was no so good build experience and i do not recommend this kit for beginners.

i just added some scratch antennas here and there. The blue is enamel humbrol 14 and it was decorated with KOPRO decals.

Orlando.

01_zpsjxxlrw3y.jpg

02_zpst57oonis.jpg

03_zpstrap7zco.jpg

04_zpst2ywcptc.jpg

06_zpsfuyqmypq.jpg

07_zps9mty5uzh.jpg

08_zpswzfltvvi.jpg

09_zps1j2iuonc.jpg

10_zpslmbpfu2r.jpg

11_zpsjcyxmrfv.jpg

reserva_zpskyun6016.jpg

• Like 16

Hello,Orlando - Great to have you back on radar! Just like the watches,your Breitling 'Albatross' showcases your usual quality and attention to detail.Beautiful work. ;) All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

thak you guys! a lot! :D

Hello,Orlando - Great to have you back on radar! Just like the watches,your Breitling 'Albatross' showcases your usual quality and attention to detail.Beautiful work. ;) All the best,Paul.

Hi Paul... Yes im back!

The thing is i was building 2 kits (both Breitling, this one blue and the black that i will post today) for an aerobatic expo in FIDAE (international Air Fair, here in chile) that's why it took me 3 months to finish.. plus the kits are horrible... A lot of work with these two, but im here again! and ready to begin my aerobatic Buccaneer from the Phoenix Five, that i will post here as ever when finished :)

Best regards,
Orlando