1/100 │ MG Zeta Gundam │ Bandai │

Start of the my favourite gundam series mecha... Mg Zeta Gundam.

I will paint all the kit with original paint schema. May be i can add some gray details.

zeta_zps24emc0zc.png

Start with head, added some grays for mask and head.

Some chrome alclad details for the vulcans.

zeta_zps1qwccl8n.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The "Old Man" Gundam... I dont know where I heard that from, but I have heard alot of people call the Zeta as that. I agree with Thud4444, the ending was a little depressing (but you do get to see the Hazel in it!), never seen ZZ tho.

The model is looking really good Tolga, looking forward to seeing it finished. See you've gone with the light grey panels to break up the patters. Looks really good :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz

That's one good looking Zeta. I really like the metal look on the hands.

I rewatched Zeta a few months ago. Great series, depressing ending. I just started Double Zeta last week. I've never watched it before.

Thank you, zz's first 25 episodes are little boring, but last 15-20 episodes ara nice.

The "Old Man" Gundam... I dont know where I heard that from, but I have heard alot of people call the Zeta as that. I agree with Thud4444, the ending was a little depressing (but you do get to see the Hazel in it!), never seen ZZ tho.

The model is looking really good Tolga, looking forward to seeing it finished. See you've gone with the light grey panels to break up the patters. Looks really good :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz

Thank you

Coming along nicely.

Thanks

Thats looking really good Tolga! I am starting to appreciate the white/grey approach.

Im sure Kamille (spelling?) would love it. I'm looking forward to seeing the gun for some weird reason. :)

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• 2 weeks later...

Nice - I like the dude on the left too :)

How on earth do you keep track of all the parts though? I've only built one Gundam so far, and if I hadn't stuck it all together after preparing the parts, I'd have been in some kind of hell after 10 minutes of confusion! :lol:

• Like 1

Great work. I love the hanger scene with the MKII. What's next?

Thanks, this one :)http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235002326-1100-│-mg-ams-119-geara-doga-│-bandai-│tolga-uzuner/

Nice - I like the dude on the left too :)

How on earth do you keep track of all the parts though? I've only built one Gundam so far, and if I hadn't stuck it all together after preparing the parts, I'd have been in some kind of hell after 10 minutes of confusion! :lol:

Thanks, Mg kits doesn't have too much parts, after finished 2 mg kits you can memorise all parts :)

Nice job on the zeta and he look great next to the mkII. Looking forward to some pictures with him in some classic Gundam poses.

Thank you