RNLAF F-16 MiG Killer - J-063

This is Kinegawa or should I say Hasenetic F-16 AM Block 15 KLNAF, the one that got the Yougoslav MiG-29 back in 1999.

Why Kinegawa, well, the basic kit, i.e. body and wings is Hasegawa, the Idolmaster edition, which I got for less than 10$ at HLJ. The tail, weapons and pylons and the ejection seat are from Kinetic, as are the decals for the J-063.

Why such a bash, well, Kinetic provide with the early tail, apart from that, Hase F-16 do provide with all the options to build any of the F-16 blocks in the Idolmaster edition. Only downside is that the plastic in the ghastly sickly yellow green they use requires a good primer coat to cover over. Also the molds are so old that the flash is evident on almost every small part.

Anyway, after a good primer coat, painted with Italeri Acrylics trhoughout.

Some wathering as the pics show the J-063 to be rather worn out at the time. Well 12 airframes flying a long time.

I added the Mavericks as the mission report states that half of formation were armed with air to ground, eihter Mk.82s or mavericks. I just thought these look "cooler". The Dutch complement also fired the Mavericks during the same conflict so, it is not so iffy.

'nyway enough blabber

IMG_1359_zpsbk8sd98c.jpg

IMG_1354_zpsakftm6r9.jpg

IMG_1352_zps8caynobk.jpg

IMG_1350_zpsen3rmyf9.jpg

IMG_1351_zps6100hwfs.jpg

IMG_1355_zpsvnyratfi.jpg

IMG_1358_zpsxqjpinbs.jpg

IMG_1367_zpsqm0nlz59.jpg

IMG_1361_zpswwplxann.jpg

• Like 28