Resin ejector seat for 1/48 Mitsubishi F1?

erewhon1872

Hi all,

I picked up a really nice Hasegawa Mitsubishi F1 from the Hinckley show today but as the ejector seat is rather basic I wondered if anyone knows if there's a replacement resin seat out there for this kit?

Hopefully the seat is a common one used on other aircraft, so wonder if there are any JASDF experts on BM who know if there's a suitable aftermarket item?

Thanks in advance,

Pete

are you sure it's like an F-106 seat?

The Delta Dart was a late 1950's aircraft and while not brand new the Mitsubishi F1 would have been designed in the 1970's, is it likely to have used an ejector seat design that was already almost 20 years old?

Not saying you are wrong as frankly I don't know which is why I'm asking the question in the first place,

just found this thread so looks like the question may have been answered before

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234971081-weber-es-7j-ejection-seats-in-148/

Thanks to Marcus for the reply

to answer my own question this chap does a Resin set and also looks like some cockpit PE comes with it

http://llama84.tripod.com/id5.html

have asked him for details and got a reply straight away, he's in the States but may be the only game in town?

Pete

• Like 1

Looking at the Llama site I can tell you this much, Aconagua is the Neomega of South America. The IA-58 Pucara is said to be beautiful and the photos of the contents don't lie! You will have a small issue in that the etch in the set is for the F-1 giving the front IP but nothing for the back pit.

Regards,

Chris the cabbie

Looking at the Llama site I can tell you this much, Aconagua is the Neomega of South America. The IA-58 Pucara is said to be beautiful and the photos of the contents don't lie! You will have a small issue in that the etch in the set is for the F-1 giving the front IP but nothing for the back pit.

Regards,

Chris the cabbie

Chris how do you read that text, do you think it means the P-E set fits the Fujimi kit only while the seats fit both Fujimi and Hasegawa? I have an F1 but also plan to get a T2, so looks like I'll need three seats?

Pete

hi,

Eduard do brass accesories for the T-2 and F-1 cockpits in 1/48. Well worth getting. As mentioned, Aconagua do seats

Andy

Andy thanks for the tip on the Eduard sets, I'll try to track them down,

Pete