Cold War Aircraft Modeller Issue 3 - Cover Redesign 2.0

Spence

Going back to my dating days, magazine covers are like dresses on girls. Provided the outside covering is not a mess, you are much more interested in what lies beneath it.

• Like 1

This is good news indeed. I bought both of the initial issues, really excellent publications so I hope we do get to see CWAM relaunched. Like Matt I too would like to see a Cold War Modeller magazine which included a/c & tanks (maybe even ships) but I realise a lot of potential customers do not share my catholic tastes & would regard such a magazine as heresy so I'm not holding my breath, but I will buy it in whatever format it comes out in. Press on Spence & good luck with it,

spad

Hi everyone - thanks for the comments! I'm working on the design and content of Issue 3 at the moment, but have to say early on that I have no plans to expand the scope to feature anything other than aircraft. There are plenty of magazines out there that cover these subjects, so I don't want to tread on their toes too much. So, for the moment I'll stick with aircraft and then maybe work on additional releases if I get the inspiration and time to look at other areas.

Cheers!

Spence :)

• Like 4