1/48 Hobbyboss A-10 Thunderbolt II

Very nice A-10 Stig and love the scheme.

Guy

• Like 1

Lovely scheme. It made me do some searching as Id not seen it before and between the two versions I found I reckon you chose the right one. Looks naughty and lovely at the same time.

Shading wise - its a tiny bit heavy for me, but forgiveable given how rare a paint job it is. Wouldnt have minded seeing a lighter, more mission like payload, but thats me and liking lightly laden A-10s.

Very nice regardless. Is it alone on a shelf or does it have a counterpart in a snowy camo scheme?

• Like 1

An RAF Jag in the snow scheme would look nice with it - both have 30mm guns, go low and dirty and can do the close air support thing. :)

• Like 1

The snow camo does look good. I think youve solved my conundrum of how to paint my A-10 and I may have to buy yet another Jag to go with it, they make a nice looking pair for sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice model, the photos though, I can see a bright halo around the A-10, so I'm guessing to much sharpening..?

I edited the photos in photbucket think i used their HDR filter. i never noticed it before, i doubt ill use it again :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the comments people. Much appreciated.