Potez XXV A2 , 1/72 MMmodel

hello friends

present model Potez XXV, Polish Aviation

This aircraft was produced in Poland under license in the years 1928 - 1931. In the end they produced a total of 300 pieces in two versions: the classic finding Potez XXVA2 and combined reconnaissance bomber Potez XXVB2

at 47 aircraft Potez XXVA2 after minor remodeling of the front part of the fuselage in 1936 Lublin Label Aircraft.

They combined into one engine PZL Bristol Jupiter VIIF

My model is Potez XXV A2 version reconnaissance planes were used in Poland for the outbreak of war in 1939 in flight schools, aircraft painting comes from the aviation school in Deblin.

The model itself is a resin company MMmodel, additionally photo-etched plate.

some photos

SDC10975_zps4agsp5fi.jpg

SDC10976_zps0sbc6xgm.jpgIMG_20160223_180007_zpsoalc7dsi.jpg

IMG_20160303_120940_zpsvgekvk60.jpg

SDC10956_zpseea5rxno.jpg

SDC10959_zps0exrrdsp.jpg

SDC10964_zpsp4nhftze.jpg

SDC10977_zpsqkxx2eqc.jpg

SDC10978_zps955csy6y.jpg

• Like 20

Very nice wojtecz :) . There are a few Potez XXV fans on BritModeller (me, for one!).

I wasn't aware of this kit before. Were the spoked wheels part of the photo-etched plate?

Cliff

nice to know that they are cool Potez, unfortunately I not photographed my bonding

Gill is in the model

I'll take the model from my colleague and photograph

if your model Potez is somewhere in the forum?

• Like 1

Hi Wojtecz,

the end result is nowhere short of miraculous when one sees the raw kit you started with! In the unbuilt offering I can hardly differentiate the flash from the real plastic kit...

So your model deserves top congrats!

JR

What a rarity! I like Polish planes since my childhood when I occasionally bought a couple of Barwa series books on Polish aviation. What stops me from building them is almost complete absence of modern models of the subjects.

Great work indeed

Goodness me, that sir is a belter, and no mistake.

As has been said earlier, a very basic kit crafted into something very special. First time I have seen spoked wheels on an aircraft let alone a model one, congratulations.

Cheers Pat

What a rarity! I like Polish planes since my childhood when I occasionally bought a couple of Barwa series books on Polish aviation. What stops me from building them is almost complete absence of modern models of the subjects. Great work indeed

Dmitry

I'm pretty well versed in Polish models, if you are interested in something that I will help
Regards

I am also a Potez and Polish aircraft fan.

I am about to start the Hit-Kit Potez XXVII. and I am very scared (it also is missing it's instructions!) :0

Your model is elegant and very beautifully made.

Yes it is time for a good kit in any scale; come on Special Hobby/Azur!

Thank you for sharing; great plane :)

Excellent job on the Potez XXV! I have a vacuform one I intend on doing as a Paraguayan example (Gran Chaco War - see, Cliff, I haven't forgotten!). This and the Breguet XIX/19 are too very important interwar types that definitely need to be done as modern injection-moulded kits, even if they're done as short-run.

Regards,

Jason

• Like 2