"Come Back Dead", the Kamikaze Group Build

Brad

I've always found the Kamikaze a rather fascinating subject. So what about a group build along those lines. I know there is already a suggestion out there for the South East Asia campaign, but this would be a little more focused.

It wouldn't be limited to just aircraft of the Kamikaze Corp, but include Japanese midget submarines, their mother ships, those involved in Operation Ten-Go, the Luftwaffe Sonderkommando Elbe, piloted V1's and basically anything intended to be used a Kamikaze like the Ki 115, that was built but never used.

Also included would be any tanks or artillery used on Iwo Jima and Okinawa as those were basically suicidal deployments and I'd be happy to include any warship or aircraft hit by a Kamikaze.

Is anyone else interesed?

1- Brad

2 - Antoine

3 - zeyege

4 - Greg in OK

Edited by Brad

I am.

But the subject is maybe a little bit too restrictive in itself for an average BM GB.

Hope I'm wrong, but if it's the case, maybe we can turn it unofficial with a lesser number of participants?

• Like 1

Yeh it's a little more confined than most, but there is a Pearl Harbor GB suggestion that is also a little restrictive. I'm just making suggestions based on what I'm interested in and if I find enough people to come along with me all good, if not, well, at least I gave it a crack.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...