Future zvezda releases ?

JacksonDean

Hi guys so ive recently been treated to a zvezda 777-300er and I'm blown away with the details and fitting of it although I'll be doing this for a while I can't help but want to get future ideas and I'm definitely sticking with zvezda models,

Does anyone know any new zvezda releases ? I heard there could be a 787-9 ? And also could anyone tell me if the zvezda a321 has the iae v2500's engines as I think there cfm's and news would be great please

Thank you

Jackson

• Like 1

Not sure about the any possible new additions to Zvezda's wonderful lineup, but I can answer your question about a321. The kit has both engines; it shares a common sprue with the a320 with smaller details and both types of engine. Here is a link to the box contents and instructions: http://www.model-making.eu/products/Airbus-A-321.html

HTH

Jan

Hi Jackson,

The A321 kit features chevron exhaust cones for the CFM56 engines & extra strakes for both CFM56 & V2500 engines.

Regarding 2016 releases, a 787-9 is announced, they seem to have corrected a bit the fuselage fairing, test shot photos are already circulating. An Il-76 Candid is also planned (Ultimate Kit, with flaps and slats extended) but I don't think test shots are out yet.

I certainly agree with a wish for a 757. I've flown on 757's of Airtours, Air 2000 (1st and 2nd schemes), First Choice, Britannia, Thomson and Canada 3000, so I would be in for seven at least.

Dave

• Like 1