1/72 Heller / Airfix Gazelle Helicopter

Thanks guys, very pleased that you liked it. I also meant to say thanks again to Keith for the mesh and milktrip for the tape and bristles. I wonder what has happened to milktrip as he has gone a bit quiet recently.

Lovely work indeed Nigel!

The photography of the components, during the build, was slightly misleading from my personal perspective. With so many fine parts being produced and worked on, it really came to the fore when you posted that shot with the paint bottle alongside and a true representation of the size was realised.

:goodjob:

• Like 1

Excellent work and a fine masterpiece to end up with. Almost sorry to see the end of some of these builds as its nice to follow along, but I suppose it means that some thing else will be kicking off soon so looking forward to that Helix floor getting a good make over!

Thanks for sharing

Bob

• Like 1

Beautiful detailing Nigel - I especially like the wires (very effective).

You're very brave getting that close with the Macro! I always keep a respectful distance when photographing my 1/72 builds ;)

Cliff

• Like 1

p.s. but it seems to me a thick layer of paint on fuselage

I think you are right Igor, its noticeable as a slight step to the blue underside. I did think about trying to sand it away but could have made things worse so decided to leave it as its not really that obvious in reality.

I think you are right Igor, its noticeable as a slight step to the blue underside. I did think about trying to sand it away but could have made things worse so decided to leave it as its not really that obvious in reality.

But still great! Well done!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...