Intruder with Easter Eggs

Wow... fantastic job! I went to high school with a girl who's dad commanded this squadron in Vietnam... had quite a crush on her, and was pretty much in awe of him... Have lived very close to MCAS El Toro ever since those school days, where these VMA-242 A-6s were home based. Have a picture of my little brother sitting in one somewhere! El Toro is closed now, but your build brings back memories of watching these, as well as Marine F-4s and A-4s as a kid... Again, very nice build..!

Edited by TME3
  • Like 2

Wow... fantastic job! I went to high school with a girl who's dad commanded this squadron in Vietnam... had quite a crush on her, and was pretty much in awe of him... Have lived very close to MCAS El Toro ever since those school days, where these VMA-242 A-6s were home based. Have a picture of my little brother sitting in one somewhere! El Toro is closed now, but your build brings back memories of watching these, as well as Marine F-4s and A-4s as a kid... Again, very nice build..!

Cheers TME3, Glad you like it and that it bought back good memories for you; great to hear from some one with a story about them.

Also; Thanks to all who`ve posted kind comments and likes.,

• 1 month later...