Someone finally listened!

Simon382

Afternoon one and all. Just been perusing the latest copy of SAMI. They have some news some may be interested in. A new release scheduled from Tan Models from Turkey being a 1/48 BUCCANEER!!!!!!!!

May I be the first to give cautios YAY! Never heard of Tan Models but looking on their site their previous efforts look mighty fine. Will be keeping an eye on this as it develops

• Like 6

I suppose I'm asking to much for a 1/32 scale then ?? :)

Guy

Edited by F4u
  • Like 2

BRIEF STATEMENT ABOUT BLACKBURN BUCCANEER PROJECT.

Dear forum members and our friends;

First of all, thank you all for your interest in TANMODEL brand and our projects.

Yes, we are planning to release Blackburn Buccaneer S.2 kit and we made some progress in 3D design. However we will release this project in 1/72 scale. (Of course, our reference is 1/48 scale RF-84F kit)

A modeler and author friend of ours, also a member of this forum, stated that he will support us. If he wishes, he can announce his name. We detail the design in summer and we wish to present a perfect Buccaneer to you in autumn.

We would write messages to you for decal selection, however we wanted to make a small briefing under this topic.

Regards,

TANMODEL

http://www.tanmodel.com

http://www.facebook.com/tanmodel

• Like 11

^^^ great news!

Personally I would be happy with an overall Extra Dark Sea Grey FAA example or a Dark Green/Dark Sea Grey RAF one. Personally I'm not fond of the 'desert pink' Gulf War scheme but would imagine that it would be popular.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing The Brick tooled up :)

Trevor