Tanmodel 1/48 Republic RF-84F #2201

TANMODEL

Dear forum members;
We are glad to share build stages of our 1/48 scale RF-84F kit - which is loved by modelers and first batch sold out in 20 days.
Model : TANMODEL 1/48 scale Republic RF-84F
Kit No : 2201
by Master Modeler Mr. Daniel Zamarbide SUAREZ (Spain)

(Pilot figure and detail set are not included in the box content)

Regards,
TANMODEL

Part 1 :

THUNDERFLASH-000.jpg

THUNDERFLASH-001.jpg

THUNDERFLASH-002.jpg

THUNDERFLASH-003.jpg

THUNDERFLASH-004.jpg

• 1 month later...

Truly amazing work with great skills ! :goodjob:

Guy

Without a doubt this is the most impressive WIP I have ever seen. Not only does it show off what looks like a very nice kit but it shows us regular modellers some wonderful techniques that we can use on our kits.

Well done Tanmodel for bringing us this showcase, I hope more manufacturers see the possibilities of this kind of 'product placement'.

Duncan B

• Like 1

Without a doubt this is the most impressive WIP I have ever seen. Not only does it show off what looks like a very nice kit but it shows us regular modellers some wonderful techniques that we can use on our kits.

Well done Tanmodel for bringing us this showcase, I hope more manufacturers see the possibilities of this kind of 'product placement'.

Duncan B

Brilliant, and a great tutorial for modellers like me starting out again

Thanks Duncan and Dann.

Dear forum members and our modeler friends;

First of all thank you for your kind words and gentle comments. We asked our master modeler friend Mr. Daniel Zamarbide SUAREZ to prepare a presentation containing detailed narration. And he successfully prepared this presentation with a huge effort. We are very happy that you liked it. We thank him once again.

As TANMODEL, our priority is mould production using modeling engineering and state of art equipment. Since our RF-84F kit is consisted of 181 parts and contains special camera bay details, we wrote skill level 3 on the box. However our objective was to provide a part breakdown that is suitable for beginner, regular or experienced modelers expectations. Nearly all reviews used “Basic” definition for skill level. This is a very important outcome showing that we reached our objective.

We follow all positive-negative criticisms and comments, as much as we can, and we put effort to improve our products. Therefore, our second batch of RF-84F kit will be released with a new and improved box content. Kit number of the new box will be 2201-1.

We received the criticism that some parts for NMF pattern have slightly rough surfaces. We re-polished the moulds of all grey parts. We corrected our minor error in seat part. Corrected some numbering mistakes in the Instruction Sheet. Plus, as our decal set, which was successfully drawn by Dutch Decal but printed by TANMODEL, has received criticism, Dutch Decal prepared a new set for 2201-1 and this time we will have a known decal printing company to print decal sets. Our friend Homebee, “The man who knows everything before everyone else” :coolio: , shared the content of the new decal set under the other TANMODEL RF-84F topic. We are preparing different surprises for 2201-1 and we think you will benefit from them.

TANMODEL strives to provide the best to you, with the support from your. We will be motivated if our future projects are also loved by your.

We are listening to your and we assess all your feedbacks. Please do not hesitate to contact us on any matter.

Best Regards,

(Mr) Baris TANSOY

Owner and Founder of TANMODEL

• Like 4

a very nice and informative build!

turned out great!

that is the "new" generation of kit makers :)

well connected, listening to feedback, making models for the costumers, and hopefully money for themselves in the longer run!

I think I will get the second boxing! :)

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Fantastic build and tutorial.

Plus seeing the vendor engagement and support of their product in the enthusiast community makes me want to support them even more.

I look forward to seeing more!

• Like 1