Whirlwind 9 using the rotorcraft conversion

Rodders154

What to build is a question I quite often ask and this time I cant find the answer?

I have narrowed the list down to the kits below and would like insperation to do 1 kit for the group build to start with and maybe another if I get on well with the first build Trying not to copy anyone else (Oops I see a scout is being done :-( )

Let me know what you would build out of the following and why and I may use your idea to get my creative juices flowing

hgb1.JPG

Thanks

Rodders

• Like 1

Some nice options to choose from there, if I had to pick just one I would go for the Super Puma as I don't think anyone else is building one. Of course you could always do a double build (I am!) in which case I would do the two H-19's, especially as you have a nice Whirlwind conversion for one of them.

Craig.

• Like 1

Here is the one I am going to build

Unfortunatly I dont seem to have the etch that came with the conversion but not worried as I am no good with etch anyway but the other bit I am missing is the winch. All these were originally with the box but some how have been "lost"

Anyway Colin feel free to comment on how it's going and we shall see what turns out. remembering I aint the world greatest modeller

Rodders

hgb3.JPG

• Like 4