Revell First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter 1/51

Here is my Revell First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter. It's 1/51 and the smaller of the two on offer from Revell with just 15 parts! OOB it looks a bit toy-like. I got it for Christmas and had limited modelling stuff with me, so I decided what I could do with just panel wash and dry brushing over the existing paintwork. In the end it turned out better than I had expected! It's amazing how much difference it makes :)

FO_SF_TF_1_zpsoqnem4qk.pngFO_SF_TF_0_zpsjim6c159.pngFO_SF_TF_2_zps2v787n9i.pngFO_SF_TF_4_zpsm3uwqnqt.pngFO_SF_TF_3_zpsd92qlhpl.pngFO_SF_TF_5_zpsjjrk9ejt.png

• Like 3

Thank you very much for sharing this with us. I've been keen to see more detail of this recent Revell offering in this scale. You've done a good job of bringing out the detail.

I'm definitely going to move this kit up the purchase priority list.

Couple of quick questions:

1. Does it come with a pilot figure? If it does, any chance you could post an image for us?

2. If you should happen to have the Resistance X-Wing, when you've built it, would you mind posting it for us?

Thanks again.

Rob

• Like 1

Thank you very much for sharing this with us. I've been keen to see more detail of this recent Revell offering in this scale. You've done a good job of bringing out the detail.

Thanks!

I'm definitely going to move this kit up the purchase priority list.

Couple of quick questions:

1. Does it come with a pilot figure? If it does, any chance you could post an image for us?

No pilot, Revell seem to have omitted them for all the TFA kits.

2. If you should happen to have the Resistance X-Wing, when you've built it, would you mind posting it for us?

I do have that too and gave it the same treatment. Will take some pics post for you :)

Thanks again.

Rob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...