1/48 Airfix BAe Hawks

Hi Alex,

Model-model adalah baik sekali. Numpang tanya Pak Alex? Merek cat dan warna-warna apa diguna oleh Alex untuk skema pensiun pesawat Hawk 53?

Salam Hanget,

Ken

Edited by Shar2
Now in English please

Hi Alex,

Model-model adalah baik sekali. Numpang tanya Pak Alex? Merek cat dan warna-warna apa diguna oleh Alex untuk skema pensiun pesawat Hawk 53?

Salam Hanget,

Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your compliments.

I used Gunze H-308 Light Ghost Grey and Tamiya XF-66 Light Grey for the camouflage. The XF-66 actually is a bit too bluish in hue (should be violet-ish) but I still can accept that...

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your compliments.

I used Gunze H-308 Light Ghost Grey and Tamiya XF-66 Light Grey for the camouflage. The XF-66 actually is a bit too bluish in hue (should be violet-ish) but I still can accept that...

Terimah kasih atas keterangan Alex. Are these colours also suitable for a TNI-AU F-16A or C in your experience?

Salam,

Ken

Edited by Biggles81

Hello,Alex - My compliments to you on your beautiful 'Hawk' builds.I love the quality and detail of their paint and finishing work and commend the clean patina.In their exotic liveries they are resplendent tributes to the type.All the best,Paul.

I'm glad I looked into this post, what a super set of hawks. A very nice collection wearing schemes that I had no idea existed. Thanks for broadening my knowledge.

Zhizhou