Jump to content

1/72 - Messerschmitt Me-262a/b & Avia S-92/C-92 Schwalbe by Kovozávody Prostějov - release in 2018


Recommended Posts

On 9/9/2018 at 3:41 PM, John Thompson said:

What, no wings or tailplanes?! I hope they're not asking a whole lot of money for it!   :whistle:

 

John

 

But probably in box have the grass depicted on the box art? ;)

Perhaps it will be the same grass that the creator of box-art smoked?

:):) 

Then it is unlikely that this model will cost a little money in this bundle with this

"wonderful funny grass"!

;) :)

 

 

B.R.

Serge

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 5:48 PM, martinBK said:

Really nice box-art ; I always like all the Me-262 wrecks along the Deutsche Autobahn.

Hardly an accurate representation of the landscape along the 'Reichsautobahn' as the mountians on the hoirzon are missing!

16 hours ago, Aardvark said:

But probably in box have the grass depicted on the box art? ;)

Perhaps it will be the same grass that the creator of box-art smoked?

:):) 

Then it is unlikely that this model will cost a little money in this bundle with this

"wonderful funny grass"!

;) :)

 

 

B.R.

Serge

 

 

Serge, the Green Stuff is legal in Czech Republic! 

For some, adding  "Grass" to the kit may be a welcome "extra". You don't need to inhale, but can use it for diorama purpose as well.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Roman Schilhart said:

Hardly an accurate representation of the landscape along the 'Reichsautobahn' as the mountians on the hoirzon are missing!

Serge, the Green Stuff is legal in Czech Republic! 

For some, adding  "Grass" to the kit may be a welcome "extra". You don't need to inhale, but can use it for diorama purpose as well.

... which may introduce a whole new hype of dioramas with aromatic smells! 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

I just came across this thread.  I do not recall seeing this ever released by KP / AZ.  Was this just a gag post or did the kit just not materialize?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Think they got scared off by the Airfix kit, would still like to see the AZ/KP take on it.

 

Paul Harrison

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreenDragon said:

Think they got scared off by the Airfix kit, would still like to see the AZ/KP take on it.

 

Paul Harrison

 

Agreed, it would be interesting at the least.  I wonder if AZ is going ahead with their Bf.109E kit?  It was supposed to have been released by now.  Maybe they are gun shy with it too now?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...