1/72 - Messerschmitt Me.262a/b Schwalbe & Avia S-92/C-92 Turbina by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) (plastic Směr) - box art+decals+sprues+schemes - release in April 2024

Homebee

On 9/9/2018 at 3:41 PM, John Thompson said:

What, no wings or tailplanes?! I hope they're not asking a whole lot of money for it!   :whistle:

John

But probably in box have the grass depicted on the box art? ;)

Perhaps it will be the same grass that the creator of box-art smoked?

:):) 

Then it is unlikely that this model will cost a little money in this bundle with this

"wonderful funny grass"!

;) :)

B.R.

Serge

• Haha 3

On 9/9/2018 at 5:48 PM, martinBK said:

Really nice box-art ; I always like all the Me-262 wrecks along the Deutsche Autobahn.

Hardly an accurate representation of the landscape along the 'Reichsautobahn' as the mountians on the hoirzon are missing!

16 hours ago, Aardvark said:

But probably in box have the grass depicted on the box art? ;)

Perhaps it will be the same grass that the creator of box-art smoked?

:):) 

Then it is unlikely that this model will cost a little money in this bundle with this

"wonderful funny grass"!

;) :)

B.R.

Serge

Serge, the Green Stuff is legal in Czech Republic! 

For some, adding  "Grass" to the kit may be a welcome "extra". You don't need to inhale, but can use it for diorama purpose as well.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Roman Schilhart said:

Hardly an accurate representation of the landscape along the 'Reichsautobahn' as the mountians on the hoirzon are missing!

Serge, the Green Stuff is legal in Czech Republic! 

For some, adding  "Grass" to the kit may be a welcome "extra". You don't need to inhale, but can use it for diorama purpose as well.

... which may introduce a whole new hype of dioramas with aromatic smells! 😉

• 1 year later...

I just came across this thread.  I do not recall seeing this ever released by KP / AZ.  Was this just a gag post or did the kit just not materialize?

Think they got scared off by the Airfix kit, would still like to see the AZ/KP take on it.

Paul Harrison

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreenDragon said:

Think they got scared off by the Airfix kit, would still like to see the AZ/KP take on it.

Paul Harrison

Agreed, it would be interesting at the least.  I wonder if AZ is going ahead with their Bf.109E kit?  It was supposed to have been released by now.  Maybe they are gun shy with it too now?

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Messerschmitt Me-262a/b & Avia S-92/C-92 Schwalbe by Kovozávody Prostějov - release in 2024 ?
20 minutes ago, MiG-Mech said:

Maybe now:
https://www.modelarovo.cz/kovozavody-prostejov-azmodel-co-noveho-v-roce-2024/

We are now preparing for sale Yakovlev Yak-3, Messerschmitt Me-262A, Bloch MB-152, LeO 451 etc.

From the context it seems that it's an old Smer kit, that is, an even older Heller kit.

20 minutes ago, TheKinksFan said:

From the context it seems that it's an old Smer kit, that is, an even older Heller kit.

🙄😬
Maybe they have nice useful quality-good decals.

• 1 month later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Messerschmitt Me-262a/b & Avia S-92/C-92 Schwalbe by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) (plastic Směr) - released- release in 2024 ?

Source: https://www.modelarovo.cz/messerschmitt-me-262a-avia-s-92-1-72-kovozavody-prostejov/

After Jak-3, another model from the cooperation with the company Směr will be available in March. It is the iconic Me 262 Schwalbe or if you want to call it „turbine“ Avia S-92 in 1/72 scale. The kit is again made of darker grey plastic and this time includes three markings. The easy to glue model in Club line edition is designed for beginners and young modellers, the price will be 9.95,- Euro.

- ref. CLK015 - Avia S-92 Turbina

- ref. CLK016 - Messerschmitt Me.262A-1a Schwalbe - Aces

Me-262-Czech-bg18-1300.jpg

Me-262-Sinner-bg23-1300.jpg

100-2617.jpg

100-2612.jpg
100-2613.jpg
100-2614.jpg

100-2615.jpg
100-2616.jpg

V.P.

• Like 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Messerschmitt Me.262a/b Schwalbe & Avia S-92/C-92 Turbina by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) (plastic Směr) - box art+decals+sprues - release in 2024

Looks promising. Having just wrangled the engine nacelles onto an Airfix Me 262, I like the approach to the wing shown here. I also prefer the option of single piece transparencies as I like to keep my canopies closed to show off the silhouette. I guess the radar implies a two-seater might follow.

Edit: Ah, it traces lineage to a 70’s Heller kit? Should have read back through this thread. I’ve enjoyed every old Heller kit I’ve made, could still be interesting at the right price.

Edited by Karearea
  • Like 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Messerschmitt Me.262a/b Schwalbe & Avia S-92/C-92 Turbina by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) (plastic Směr) - box art+decals+sprues+schemes - release in April 2024