TAMIYA F-16CJ 1/48 Misawa, japan

Hi gents :winkgrin: ,

showing my progres on this one, it will be a birthday gift to my brother as I wouldn't finish for me ha... it was resting some years in the stash after a failed cirugy with verlinden resin that I finally had to use an old hasegawa viper donor on some fuselage panels.I had severe silvering decals (my mistake) didnt spray a proper gloss coat, also WW tail unit decals are reversed, again my mistake, it will be display in flight, now having fun with oils as I like weathered models, sorry for the quality pics as I couldnt use tripod this time, so till next chapter, cheers
Antonio

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

Edited by antonio argudo
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

thank you Periklis ;) wow I love your 1/48 UAE F-16E build!!!!

I really improvise on the way, nothing fancy for my weathering techiques, mainly use oils, did some postshading and after with brown and black mix, also used some bright grey for contrast the rivets and black for panel lines, now I'm working the armament and external stores which I used some dark sponge acrilic on top.

the lady is getting loaded :devil: cheers!

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

Edited by antonio argudo
  • Like 4

• 10 months later...

Excellent heavy weathering!! I really like it because I'm a fan of the weathering effects.

The have glass camouflage looks very good and the whole condition of the model reminds me the look of some very weathered F-16s operating in OIF and OEF.

Regards,

Nontas

• Like 1

• 1 year later...