This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Homebee

1/72 - Dassault Falcon 10/10Mer & 100 by Amodel - released - PE set by NH Detail - Mini World upgrade sets

Amodel is to release in 2016 a serie of 1/72nd Falcon 10/100 kits.

Source: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234997175-amodel-new-172nd-1144th-kits-in-2016-update/

- ref.72245 - Dassault Falcon 10

Falcon_10.jpg

- ref.72330 - Dassault Falcon 100

Falcon_100.jpg

- ref.72340 - Dassault Falcon 10Mer

Falcon_10_Mer.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

This exact machine stopped by my "office" in the not too distant past, so I will drop the 1/48 project (lack of decals) and just go ahead with this instead.

Many thanks for posting!

138524_0.jpg

The Falcon 10 is a nice aircraft. However, a good kit of the Falcon 20 would be even better....

Nils

I have a copy of this kit with the Canadian markings. I am waiting for the right time and insoiration to start building. Its a fine kit but as mentioned above I too look forward to seeing the Falcon 20 . In the overall white RCAF finish. Saw a couple of these at Gatwick back in  early 70s.

Mini World dedicated sets

- ref. 7264 - Air intakes, antennas for Falcon-10MER, for Amodel 72340 kit

Source: https://hobbyterra.com/product/air-intakes-antenns-for-falcon-10mer-for-amodel-72340-kit-mini-world-7264.html

sm_mini7264.jpg

- ref. 7264a - Antennas for Falcon-10MER, for Amodel 72340 kit

Source: https://hobbyterra.com/product/antenns-for-falcon-10mer-for-amodel-72340-kit-mini-world-7264a.html

sm_mini7264a.jpg

V.P.

Excuse my ignorance of the subject but would this make a good basis for the FRADU operated machines?

3 hours ago, Col. said:

Excuse my ignorance of the subject but would this make a good basis for the FRADU operated machines?

I think those are Falcon 20s - you'd need to use the Mach 2 kit. But maybe Amodel will follow up the Falcon 10 and 50 with a 20?

You do need a Falcon 20, and unless you want to tackle the Mach2 kit, i'd hold out... I reckon we'll have one soon enough from Amodel. One can hope anyway.. 

On 8/11/2018 at 1:14 PM, zebra said:

I think those are Falcon 20s - you'd need to use the Mach 2 kit. But maybe Amodel will follow up the Falcon 10 and 50 with a 20?

On 8/11/2018 at 5:42 PM, Radleigh said:

You do need a Falcon 20, and unless you want to tackle the Mach2 kit, i'd hold out... I reckon we'll have one soon enough from Amodel. One can hope anyway.. 

Based on the Mach 2 reputation I'll wait in hope of Amodel bringing out that Falcon 20. Thanks lads.