1/72 - BAe Jetstream T.1/T.2/T.3 & 200 by Amodel & Jetstream 32ER/HP-137 & Super 31 by Sova-M - released

Homebee

After the Jetstream 31 & 32 (http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234972846-172-bae-jetstream-31-32-by-amodel-released/?hl=jetstream) Amodel is to release another serie of 1/72nd Jetstream kits.

Source:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234997175-amodel-new-172nd-1144th-kits-in-2016-update/

- ref.72331 - BAe Jetstream T.1

Jetstream_T_1.jpg

- ref.72332 - BAe Jetstream T.2

- ref.72333 - BAe Jetstream T.3

- ref.72335 - BAe Jetstream 200

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 4

I do wonder if other schemes will be provided for 72335, the real HP Jetstream. I don't recall any external differences on the 200 from the earlier ones. D-INAH would be nice. Too early to say, I'm sure.

Edited by Graham Boak

• 10 months later...

I recently bought their 1/72 Bo 105 Iraqi release - unfortunately they appear to have very little quality control, some parts were deformed and the box art was printed so dark you could hardly see what the subject was - money thrown away if you buy that kit 

• 4 weeks later...

These are about to be released and will arrive in the UK from Mid Feb 2018

T1, T2, T3 and 200 series

We have just release the information to our retailers so no doubt they will start to appear on their sites quite soon.

We have set the RRP at £31.99 but some of our retailers may give a little discount

Edited by TIGER HOBBIESLIMITED

Good to see they are coming at last. I thought 2018 might have been a cheaper year for me, but perhaps not. Carry on saving the pennies. 

Wasn't expecting the Cranfield Jetstream! Will definitely be getting one of these (plus a T.1 at least) - had a great week flying in Cranfield's Jetstream as a student, 20+ years ago. I think it would have been G-AXUM rather than 'UI but UI will be good enough for me.

NY resolution was to build more than I buy this year, so better get building!

• 5 weeks later...