1/72 - BAe Jetstream T.1/T.2/T.3 & 200 by Amodel & Jetstream 32ER/HP-137 & Super 31 by Sova-M - released

Homebee

Mine also ordered from my local shop and originates from Hannants. My view is that I am keeping what looks to be the about the best non model railway model shop in West Yorkshire in business, I get 10% discount with my IPMS membership and Hannants seem to be about £3-4 cheaper than the original price mentioned for the kit. I live on the outskirts of Britain's third or fourth largest city and it has no model shop in its central area (So far as I am concerned Hobbycraft does not count) 

47 minutes ago, The Tomohawk Kid said:

Halifax Modelers Word, per chance?

Thomo.

Yes, although local is a relative term as I live south east of Leeds, fortunately near the M62 carpark. Glad the aircraft section is not bigger. 

On 3/15/2018 at 5:33 PM, shatters said:

Can someone hurry up and build the T1.

I need to know if I'm capable of building one.

Phil

Get one, they aren't that hard... the newer Amodel stuff is nice.. the only downside is no location pins, but that's not the end of the world! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Radleigh said:

Get one, they aren't that hard... the newer Amodel stuff is nice.. the only downside is no location pins, but that's not the end of the world! 

Thanks Radleigh, how do they compare to Sword short run kits ?

Phil 

6 minutes ago, shatters said:

Just noticed both T1 and T2  models are sold out on Hannants site. 😢

Phil

Picked a T1 up at Halifax Modellers World this morning that was ordered. Decal sheet red and blue colours could be better, but the rest of the kit does look too bad, no flash and good detail. Wings and tail halves  are sensibly split along control surfaces and trailing edges will need some thinning, but not  a lot. Engines part breakdown looks a bit complicated and will require care in assembly and clear parts look OK. Lack of locating pins on fuselage halves I can live with, but interior parts have little or nothing to attach them to the fuselage. Not a beginners kit, but by no means impossible. 

• 1 month later...

Just received my Civvy Astazou version with the Airspur decals.  Looks nice but a fair bit of delicate flash on sprues . Also includes the bumps for the RAF/FAA ones!!

• 2 weeks later...

New limited edition Sova-M boxing - ref. SVM72007 - BAe Jestream Super 31 British Airways.

Source: https://www.aviationmegastore.com/bae-jetstream-super-31-british-airways-svm-72007-sova-models-svm-72007-airliner-modelling-kits/product/?action=prodinfo&art=154997

154997_0.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee