RF-84F Thunderflash, TANMODEL, Brandnew!

Hi Mathy,

Excellent model in all departments and lovely photography. A type not often seen but I thought the Thunderflash was a lovely looking airyplane although a big, noisy beast. I remember the BAF ones visiting RAF Wildenrath in W. Germany during my service there but weren't as clean as your model ha ha. Keep up the great work Mathy.

Kind regards

albamac

Superb Mathy, perfect weathering, just the scheme I'm going for too...looks a truly great kit from Tanmodel. Got one coming for a magazine article soon, looking forward to it.

If you have too much on the bench just now, I could help-you-out on this one, General !!

Ian.

• 3 years later...

AS I am just about to start this model, I did a search on BM and came across your beautiful build Mathy.  Superb job, and you've swayed me towards doing one in SEA camp now as it seems to suit the jet

Bruce

What a superb rendition of this great kit, I built it a couple of years back and it's still one of the models I'm most pleased with, although it bears poor comparison with your build, Matthy.

Bruce, you'll love this kit, I built mine in the Luftwaffe scheme, gonna have to build another one before long !

Looking forward to seeing your magic on the kit.

Rog

• Like 1