Trying Airbrushes

nheather

I'd like to try some airbrushes H&S Infinity and Iwata HP-C Plus (or CH). I know that they are each great airbrushes but I would like to see what feel best in my hand.

I live on the West Sussex / Surrey border - are there any shows in the next month or two that you will be attending that are relatively near to me?

Cheers,

Nigel

Thanks,

Might try to get to that though it is still a bit of a trek for me.

Does your message mean that you don't carry many Iwata?

One problem I have with forums is the most common advice is often "the best thing really is to try them out" which is great apart from the assumption that everyone has a stockist who carries every product on their doorstep and who is happy to let customers play with the merchandise.

My closest is The Airbrush Company but as you probably know they major on Iwata and don't carry H&S.

Air-Craft carry both but you couldn't really get much further away.

Everything Airbrush do H&S but not Iwata and you look much the same.

So you can imagine that it gets quite frustrating when advised to go and try them out.

Cheers,

Nigel

Airbrushes are like cars, everyone wants them to do a different job. You don't know if all the controls are in the right place and it feels right until you drive a car.

It's something similar with airbrushes, Some people are only painting large areas, some people are just painting fine details. Some find certain brushes just don't feel right.

Paul