3 hours ago, adey m said:

Hi Radleigh, it was good to chat to you at Newark. I think you will have one heck of a job on your hands painting that Argosy T2  in the grey, white and blue now it is complete.:o I built and painted mine in sections before finally joining the wings to fuselage and then making good the wing joins,It was the only way I could think to do it. Your photographs of models are probably the best I've ever seen.....the model magazines could do with your services.

Didier has told me that he will be launching another " RAF bird " at Telford. Could it be a Hastings I wonder ?

Thank you! I have featured in AMW a few times and help out with the IPMS mag from time to time, but generally don't look for the work, but if someone wants to approach me, I'd be happy to help.

Not thought about the painting, but as a paint sprayer I'm used to painting in awkward areas, so I will sort something out.. hopefully, got me thinking about it now you've said it.

Don't think Didier will release a Hastings now S&M have in resin, when I asked about a 748, he said he wouldn't step on other peoples toes (fair comment!), so that said I'm hoping for a Britannia!

8 hours ago, Radleigh said:

Thank you! I have featured in AMW a few times and help out with the IPMS mag from time to time, but generally don't look for the work, but if someone wants to approach me, I'd be happy to help.

Not thought about the painting, but as a paint sprayer I'm used to painting in awkward areas, so I will sort something out.. hopefully, got me thinking about it now you've said it.

Don't think Didier will release a Hastings now S&M have in resin, when I asked about a 748, he said he wouldn't step on other peoples toes (fair comment!), so that said I'm hoping for a Britannia!

Your photos are so clear that I had to sort out a prop blade on my Argosy after seeing a seam in one of your photos...........

A Brittannia would be a BIG bird but plenty of scope for colour schemes......I would be tempted to build a British Eagle one like the one we flew back on from Singapore in 1967. But then you would have the issue of the different Series of aircraft........too big anyway.............

I would love a Miles Marathon...........love to win the Lottery too..............

10 hours ago, adey m said:

Your photos are so clear that I had to sort out a prop blade on my Argosy after seeing a seam in one of your photos...........

A Brittannia would be a BIG bird but plenty of scope for colour schemes......I would be tempted to build a British Eagle one like the one we flew back on from Singapore in 1967. But then you would have the issue of the different Series of aircraft........too big anyway.............

I would love a Miles Marathon...........love to win the Lottery too..............

I've just had another thought on what Didier might surprise us with.......something similar in shape and layout to his Caravelle..........a Comet C.2........nice

• 1 year later...

Very slow... I need to get new wheels for it then I might gain some interest back into it. ( I should take you up on your offer, I just need to get to Cosford to photo the wheels!)

I have polished the canopy fairly recently though! :D

• Sad 1