***Finished*** PBS MkII Hurricane

PhantomBigStu

ready for priming, did somethign I wanted to do on the last one I did, open up the cannon holes, didn't do on my last one as iI felt it was pointless exercise with a black underside, but this time would show on the finish model. Does need a dab of filler but that can wait till its primed.

DE33BE32-C255-4562-B303-033499138239_zps

F1AA3EDD-D68E-4676-8E15-D83DC75D7D97_zps

Edited by PhantomBigStu

Hi,

you are a sucker for punishment, wanting to deal with two sets of hellish wings to fit together!!!! But it's going to look good!

Just a small detail: there should not be a headrest on the Mk IIc, and the one in the kit should be removed. Beside this pathetic nitpicking of mine, I think you are doing very well.

Cheers

JR

PS: I love your socks. A crying shame I haven't worn any in over 25 years!!! But I have a terribly anarchic past wearing outrageous socks! The last comment is made purely to stress and highlight my credentials with the anti-establishment modellers!

Heres the hurris, done nothing on them today, was up at the crack of dawn for football, which took the morning and afternoon (won my first ever trophy with the team :) ) and by the time I had got home and showered it was time to watch the professionals at work, didm manage to do some more work on the canberra for the MIBGB during the breaks.

ECFA212B-804D-4F97-AA5E-55096BDE6D90_zps

• Like 2

Finished, may be done with hurricanes for the time being once I finish the repaint, but always possible I add more as have easy access to this kit, and if pots of azure blue and mid stone find their way into my next hannants or wonderland order before this GB is up can bet Ill be doing a desert one

EDIT: oh blast haven't put the clear landing lights in. EDIT 2: And the exhaust doh plus not painted the winglights on both

5D11456B-0F36-4C89-B1DB-EE72CDDC5CF7_zps

Edited by PhantomBigStu