Gloster Sea Gladiator Roden 1/48.

Hello,Arkady72 - My compliments to you on a beautiful looking build of your 'Sea Gladiator'.I love the quality and detail of the paint and finishing work and commend the clean patina.She is a resplendent tribute to the type and a credit to your skills.All the best,Paul.

That Gladiator belongs squarely in the 'wow!' category.

Amazing realism and atmosphere, along with strike me dead rigging!

Incidentally, what material did you use for the rigging? EZline or Uschi v d R? Or some secret recipie?

Fab modelling!

Kind regards,

Joachim

Anyway, I'd like to ask you a question about the colour scheme. Didn't those planes have a "shadow" scheme over the bottom wings....???? I'm surely wrong about that, but I remember something like that when first saw the Roden instructions sheet....

Cheers...

I used Roden painting instruction scheme. Actually what does it mean "shadow" scheme?

Well done, especially the exhaust collector and pipes. Could you tell me your method, please?

Chris

It is very simple, I used redbrown color mixed with few drops of silver color.

Incidentally, what material did you use for the rigging? EZline or Uschi v d R? Or some secret recipie?

Fab modelling!

Kind regards,

Joachim

EZ line Joachim. Uschi's magic line I am using for vessel's riggings.

Thank you for all kind words.

• Like 2

Congratulations on a perfect build, outstanding finish and superb presentation.

Your photography is pin sharp with perfect lighting that does wonders to your model.

The best I have seen in a long time............

Cheers,

Etienne.

Don't make many airyplanes these days, stick to AFVs but that's a superb build and finish.

Might even tempt me to venture into the shed and dig out my Roden kit that's been banished for a good number of years.

Chris