This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Homebee

1/72 - Dassault Mirage IIIE by Modelsvit - released - new boxing M5/IIIRD/Dagger/Cheetah

I am very serious about contacting the manufacturer! You never know what they do. It is for certain that they do read forums like this and do take note of comments. Sometimes even have their own comments as seen above! I think this is very important and positive approach from a manufacturer! :worthy:  Wish all of them did the same! :winkgrin:

Well I for one will be very happy when they release the MiG-21F-13 kit. Just few weeks ago did comment about it. And now  . . .

OK here is a wish as well. Hope they do in a contunuation of the Su-22 series the ones we had with the R-29 engine, the Su-22M3K. Had a big and shorter bottom, different small intakes, a strake, different horizontals . . . But they know the details. B)

So what about that Mirage III. Look forward to it. :D

Best regards

Gabor

15 hours ago, Uncle Uncool said:

They're kink in contrast:

In side view it's not really a kink but rather a different curvature between the radome (straight line, conical radome) and the radar electronic bay (ogival). The kink is really when you look at the aircraft with a 30-60° angle.