Finally saw all 32 episodes of Thunderbirds plus 2 60's movies & 2004 movie.

aerofan

As you may recall I previously mentioned finally seeing all 26 episodes of UFO ( http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234994435-finally-watched-all-26-episodes-of-ufo/ ). This Gerry Anderson series made me want to watch his other series Thunderbirds which I have also never seen before.

So once more I rented the complete series (seasons) 1 and 2 - enjoyed the bonus featurettes that were done during the series. After watching the tv series, I rented the 1966 Thunderbirds Are Go and enojyed the bonus featurettes and commentaries with Sylvia Anderson and David Lane. Details about how the special effectswas done during the period is very interesting given that now it's mostly done with computer grapics these days.

I wasn't able to rent the 1968 Thunderbird 6 nor the 2004 Thunderbirds but watched both online. I can now understand why Gerry Anderson wasn't impressed with the 2004 movie but it seemed like a good one to get the newer generation interested in the Thunderbirds. If anyone has these two on dvd or blueray, can you tell me what bonus featurettes are on them. TIA.