Westland Sea Kings

I'm working my way towards something similar, ie., one of each Mark (and subtype, eg., HAR.3 and HAR.3A; HC.4 and HC.4+).

Using Revell kits for all my Westland variants, and Fujimi for Sikorsky, United Aircraft Canada and Mitsubishi versions.....

Going to play 'ID the kit' with yours - I think the HC.4s are all Cyberhobby, and the others all Airfix, with no Revell at all?

You are correct, all kits are Airfix, the 3 Mk4's are Dragon except the 48th scale which is Hasegawa with Mk4 conversion kit.

Next planned Sea King build is the new Airfix Mk4 but she will be a raspberry ripple Mk4x.

• Like 1

Hi Tiger331

I don't know if this will be of any help to you but I have lots of photos of ZF119 when it was across the water during the early nineties. If they are of any help I am happy to scan them and email them to you. There is 28 photos in total showing both interior and exterior shots.

Edited by Beefy

I have spent many hours being ferried around in the Junglie version. I remember abseiling from one into the jungle once and was left spinning around underneath it, legs kicking various things dangling from the belly before I could descend the rope.... Hope I didn't break anything.... :-)