AMT/Ertl Star Trek DS9 Cardassian cruiser

I finished this a few weeks ago but only just got some good weather to take pictures.

Pretty much built out of the box, but added some LED's for lighting.

RKKHudY.jpg

ACVvey9.jpg

JBWEWnC.jpg

gnP9spB.jpg

fO7ATde.jpg

Y87MWK6.jpg

sq46FKt.jpg

P16gYRk.jpg

11WZMQt.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Regards,

Stuart

Edited by Stu_davros
Photobucket ransom demand.
  • Like 17

whilst I'm not a huge ST fan by any stretch of the imagination, I appreciate a great build when I see one and this is no exception. The paint work is excellent and the lighting is great

I'm assuming you drilled out the windows? As a suggestion only, if you want to reduce the brightness of the lights, you could run some clear cement or PVA into the slots and which would also serve to fill the holes and not make them look like holes....if you follow my drift?

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

I'm assuming you drilled out the windows? As a suggestion only, if you want to reduce the brightness of the lights, you could run some clear cement or PVA into the slots and which would also serve to fill the holes and not make them look like holes....if you follow my drift?

It's a good idea and I think it would work well, however it's something I may consider at a later date as I was very glad to get it off the workbench. Cutting all those little windows made me twitch a bit afterward.

A weird design though, it looks like a space sperm in shape !

Only in your head John😁

Cheers,

Stuart

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...