Heller catalog 2016 - programme

Homebee

Heller programme 2016.

Source: Source: http://www.cybermodeler.com/news/heller.shtml

000212_1.jpg

:shutup: no new tool a/c kit...

The 1/72nd DDB Alpha Jet project is now reported postponed or cancelled. Wait and see.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234934783-heller-172nd-alpha-jet-new-tool/

Heller_07_1.jpg

XBuDcc0B_zpsd7gbzh5w.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

I might be wrong but do Heller actually bring out any new toolings? Airfix their former partner has gone from strength to strength as they've realised they have to do exciting new state of the art kits but Heller to me just seem to reissue their back catalogue. I know there's been 1 or 2 new kits (that scraper could be new) but they're not a very inspiring company any more.

I might be wrong but do Heller actually bring out any new toolings? Airfix their former partner has gone from strength to strength as they've realised they have to do exciting new state of the art kits but Heller to me just seem to reissue their back catalogue. I know there's been 1 or 2 new kits (that scraper could be new) but they're not a very inspiring company any more.

Lack of ££££ - Airfix had Hornby to provide the funds to invest, Heller don't have that. There were some very murky goings on at the time of the Humbrol demise Heller/Airfix split.

Lack of ££££ - Airfix had Hornby to provide the funds to invest, Heller don't have that. There were some very murky goings on at the time of the Humbrol demise Heller/Airfix split.

I suppose so but they could do with announcing at least 1 new tool. Something fairly big and exciting. Something maybe that hasn't been done before?

I see the scraper (although nice to see and a bit different) isn't new either.

I suppose so but they could do with announcing at least 1 new tool. Something fairly big and exciting. Something maybe that hasn't been done before?

Well the Estafette is big and exciting. And AFAIK no one has ever released a plastic kit of it.

Since they now have a Mehari as well, only thing missing is a 1/24th scale Louis de Funes. :lol:

412133907.jpg

It is understandable that Heller are being cautious with money, but given the favourable reception given to their 1/72 Sherman last year it is a bit surprising not to see any kind of follow-up. If only other Sherman variants from the same basic tooling..

:thumbsup::yahoo: I knew it!!! 707 - yeeeessssssss. I was on and about to pay crazy money on evil bay last year but thougt to wait for Hellers line up for 2016. The Connie is another kit I almost bought last year - but way cheaper.

If Heller is without funds for new tools they should consider to invest in better/more liveries decal sheets. Should be easy for the 707 and Connie to add other liveries than just Air France. BOAC for the 707 and Lufthansa for the Constellation would be very nice for me.

shame to see no new kits but the selection of re-issues is very good, some sellers on ebay are going to have a bad day, shame about the 72nd tiger being pushed back as the sherman is probably one of the nicest 72nd armour kits out there .

shame to see no new kits but the selection of re-issues is very good, some sellers on ebay are going to have a bad day, shame about the 72nd tiger being pushed back as the sherman is probably one of the nicest 72nd armour kits out there .

Well... the Renault Estafette x2 and Fergy tractor, both in 1/24, are definitely new kits...

bestest,

M.

I seem to recall the scraper, loader and dump truck were actually included in the Heller Bobkit range. Very basic and simplified. Overall, the lack of anything new is disappointing but, the good news is the reissue of the Boeing 707,Constellation & 1/48 Mirage IV.Be nice to see the latter offered with the N M finished option

Allan

As Matthew notes, the grey Fergie is definitely a new kit (if it had been released before I'd have had one or several - grey Fergies were very much a part of my growing up). What concerns me is that the release date has been put back to 3rd quarter 2016 - it was due for release at the end of last year. As well, Heller has just released the Citroen HY Fourgon, another never-before-seen kit, so they're not just rehashing their old stuff.

I do hope they take the trouble to revise the Connie, though, and give us decent looking engine cowls this time. There are other parts of the kit that need an overhaul, but the engines are by far its worst aspect.