MFH 1/12 Cobra!

Codger

What Vince said, but mine is version C. Looks like an amazing kit. I'm away from home at the moment but i'll put some up when I get back. Anything in particular you were interested in mate?

Draz

For decades, I've shunned every Cobra kit (including the very nice Kyosho diecasts) on the market due to the inability of manufacturers to get it all 'right'.

Respecting MFH's excellent reputation, I think this may be the 'right' one.

Thanks for the offer to show us the business Draz; specifically how close they got it to mine:

e0f7c920-00d5-433a-aa4d-5b2402159b74_zps

• Like 1

First of all, holy poop that looks awesome mate.

I'm definitely no expert when it comes to cobras (I actually got sent this one by accident instead of another kit), so I cant really judge on the accuracy of it, but if MFH's previous work is anything to go by, it should be good. I think the best way to check would be the instructions, which from what I could see in my quick glance, could allow for some customization.

Here's a quick link to a decent view of the instructions

http://www.club-barchetta.com/SHOP/K503.html

Hope it helps, and again, if there's anything specific about the kit you want to know just PM me

Draz

First of all, holy poop that looks awesome mate.

I'm definitely no expert when it comes to cobras (I actually got sent this one by accident instead of another kit), so I cant really judge on the accuracy of it, but if MFH's previous work is anything to go by, it should be good. I think the best way to check would be the instructions, which from what I could see in my quick glance, could allow for some customization.

Here's a quick link to a decent view of the instructions

http://www.club-barchetta.com/SHOP/K503.html

Hope it helps, and again, if there's anything specific about the kit you want to know just PM me

Draz

Many thanks for kind words and kind offer. Appreciate the link too.

Build that baby and show us how good it can get!

Respecting MFH's excellent reputation, I think this may be the 'right' one.

To be fair, while I know MFH have a lot of die hard fans, they are far from perfect and occasionally have issues depicting multiple versions of specific cars. That was certainly the case with the Ferrari 330 - they had some shape issues and, since each car was essentially hand built, details of each specific chassis weren't exactly 100%.

Not to knock them or anything, but if you're *that* much of a stickler for Cobras, I'd suggest you do some digging before you splash out on the kit.

• Like 1

To be fair, while I know MFH have a lot of die hard fans, they are far from perfect and occasionally have issues depicting multiple versions of specific cars. That was certainly the case with the Ferrari 330 - they had some shape issues and, since each car was essentially hand built, details of each specific chassis weren't exactly 100%.

Not to knock them or anything, but if you're *that* much of a stickler for Cobras, I'd suggest you do some digging before you splash out on the kit.

I understand and appreciate the caution,IC.

But if you've got the 1:1 for reference to put it right whats the problem ;)

$650 For a kit I have to correct is the problem. One of my front Wilwood brakes was that much and it saved my life on more than one occasion.

I'm not contending the MFH kit is flawed, Just inquiring of owners impressions.